• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Reporting from Ground Zero

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glitchfinder

Let's all get along, please?
Years
Well, apparently, we've been hacked. I got in through my history, and I've got a preliminary damage report. It looks like the hackers took out most of the most popular boards, and replaced the main site. Not only that, they seem to have linked to their own site, trying to get paid "subscriptions". All I can say is, shame on them. They have caused a disaster, and they shouldn't be allowed internet access. Also, I happened to notice that they at least have a basic knowledge of pokemon forum jokes and a working sound byte from the anime, which indicates they might be insiders. Oh, and please move this to the apporopriate forum, if (and when!) possible. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back