• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First rule of Fight Club: Don't talk about Fight Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
Summer's here! I'm lacking colour! I should really go out and get some exercise! I'm unemployed!

Everybody chat!

rules

• Try to go with the current topic! This isn't a thread where you just randomly post anything. Whatever others are talking about is what you should be talking about - let the topic make its own way rather than changing it randomly.
• This is not a welcome thread! We're happy for new users to contribute here, but if you want to post an intro thread, here is New Users / Welcome.
• Keep section-specific discussions to their own sections! Light chat about stuff which belongs elsewhere is ok, but don't go into a huge discussion about competitive battling, Pokémon Anime, etc. when they have their own sections elsewhere on PC.
• Keep up! Don't ask what the topic is. Look back over a page or two and figure it out for yourself.
• Don't flame, troll, or harass. This is a light-hearted thread but it still follows all PC rules.

shiny new rule exemption: you are not required to post 25 characters and 4 words in this thread. However, in all other threads in this section, the limit still applies. I must stress though that all other rules apply and this exemption is not to be abused for the sake of it or for postcount farming.

Last edited by a moderator:

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
It's 95 degrees here I'm not going outside. :( That's why I have a step inside to exercise on!!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
I feel like my skin's literally burning whenever I step foot outside now, at least the library's cool enough for me to thrive in but even then I'm surprised the roof hasn't caught on fire by now. My point is Jesus mother****ing Christ it's hot out right now but then again I just have to be in southern Cali don't I.

Oh and started playing my PSP again, only games I got for it though are Persona 3, KH Birth By Sleep, and Ultimate Ghosts & Goblins right now.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
Summer is almost over for me now :( BUT at least the worse days of heat are going and the rains are gonna start soon. :D

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
It is seriously hot outside where I am today, it feels over 100 degrees ;_; I hate the heat. Luckily I have a pool so I can swim.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
That depends, is it an inground or an aboveground pool?

/pool snob

Years
It's horribly hot here too. Had to get my brother from his school bus stop like 20 minutes ago and felt like I was going to choke and die because of the heat >:

Dr.Kotov

& the symptoms.
Years
  • Seen Dec 11, 2012
Summer is almost over for me now :( BUT at least the worse days of heat are going and the rains are gonna start soon. :D

Consumed with envy. The arduous efforts I take to beat the heat are all in vain in light of the electric supply shortage. Haha, third world problems.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Okay, then I'm in!

I used to have a pool with a waterslide, I missss that.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Any kind of cold drink is good on a hot day, like cold soda or iced tea.

That reminds me, had a mixture of orange soda, strawberry fanta, and lemonade from the local McDonalds yesterday and it was simply to die for along with the smore pie and the angus bacon burger lol.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
I've never been so glad to live in the basement as I have this week. It was really cold in winter but it's still nice and cool down here despite the feels-like-36(-or-97-if-you-use-farenheit-did-i-even-spell-that-right) temperature outside. I think it was hotter the other day, though, when I actually had to go outside. XD;

I do not do well with heat. ;_; I hate this heat wave.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Erica I don't think even people that use fahrenheit can spell it...also Chrome just gave it a red squiggly line. Wat

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Yeah, if there's one reason I like Celsius, it's really easy to spell.

Although luckily there are multiple reasons I like Celsius. XD; I don't understand F at all. (Not even attempting to spell it again.)

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
Kelvin is easier to spell.

Why don't we start using that instead?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back