• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi new too site have some questions

ShadowWind

Senkei Senbonzakura Kageyoshi
Years
Hi new too site but i do have some questions about it

Is it one of those pure battle sites?
Does it have clans or teams(or something of that genre)?
If it does how do i join one?
Does this site have gym leaders and elite four and such?

Any answers would be nice please specify which question your answering though and feel free too just say hi =P

Aurafire

provider of cake
Years
!

Hi new too site but i do have some questions about it

Is it one of those pure battle sites?
Certainly not! There's a lot more to do than just battling, have a look around!
Does it have clans or teams(or something of that genre)?
Clans have been banned
If it does how do i join one?
Does this site have gym leaders and elite four and such?
Check out the extreme gym in the wireless battle stadium! There's also man other tournaments you can join as well!

Any answers would be nice please specify which question your answering though and feel free too just say hi =P

With that said...Welcome to PC!

I'm sure you'll love it here, we have quite the community!

.Seth

.explorer.
Years
Regarding your questions: No to all of them except, I think PC does have some gym leader type stuff. Have a look around, maybe there is.
PC is for everything. (Except clans :P)
Anyways, welcome to PC, ShadowWind!
Glad you could make it!

(Although, it does have a ROM-Hacking Teams section...)

Have fun, and remember, read the rules! :D

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
Years
While our Wireless Battle Stadium is one of the largest sections here; the Pokécommunity has many other places where one can discuss other things.
(Most of them Pokémon-related)

Sorry we can't satiate your need for clans, however; they did seem to attract a lot of trolling and spam. :o
We used to have them, but now they are strictly forbidden.

However, I'm sure you will find other things to bide your time here! The community has many other places one can visit such as Pokémon General, Video Game Discussion, and the before-stated Wireless Battle Stadium. I'm sure that one of these sections will suit your fancy!

Welcome to PC!

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
Years
Hey there, ShadowWind. To answer most of your questions!

1. No this site offers a much bigger variety than JUST battling, but we do have a lot of competitive battling going on

2. We have teams of such, like ROM hacking teams. But clans have been banned due to spamming!

3. You cannot join one as they are banned!

4. I think this place does have Gyms and such. I know we have tournaments people join!

And now with that settled welcome to PC, it is a wonderful place as you can already tell! We offer lots of different things! Make sure too read the Rules/FAQ and have a great time posting and making lots of great friends!

Back