• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Help with W2 team!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2013
Hi so I already have 3 pokemon and I just beat the 3rd gym. My team is Lvl 26 Dewott, Lvl 25 Flaafy & Lvl 24 Growlithe. Just need help with some suggestions. Any tips or suggestions?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
Aw, I'm sorry hun, but this section, while your topic IS about the Fifth Generation, is not for team help. We do however have a thread in the Battle Center (where you may discuss about anything competitive battling) that you may get help for your in-game team, called the In-Game Team Help Thread.

I hope you find those useful, and that you have fun playing th egame, and good luck on your journey! Be sure to read the rules of every section before posting, and I hope you enjoy our website! c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back