• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PMD: Gates to Infinity Demo

waveguidebuizel

weirdguybuizel
Years
So I just finished the demo for PMD3, and I'm stoked for the full version to come out here in just over two weeks! I think that the game looks and sounds really nice, and there's just an overall feel-good vibe to it. There's a lot of little things I like (such as Timburr's adorable portrait and Cofagrigus's... awesome ones), but my thoughts are really scrambled right now. Anyways, has anyone else tried it yet? And what do you think about it?

D Dog master of war

In the heart of battle!
Years
This is a AMAZING GAME!I'm not lieing..The new Things too do in the game is great(look up Youtube video on this beautiful game) I mean the game is beautiful,and I said this one well suck because of DLC And Not all the Pokémon but FORGET THAT!This game well rock,I was Playing as a Axew and my teammate well be a Oshawott(question guys,why can't I choose my teammates gender and my gender,It said that I can make my teammate male or female,But it won't and on Youtube with the Japanese Version they can do that.....did we get a dub,or is that just the demo everyone is male?)

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
Years
OMG! This game is TOO CUTE! I'm actually in tears because the game is so happy it makes me happy just looking at it. Everything is so adorable!

I'm a Pikachu named Zekrom with a Oshawatt named Kyogre. I think it is funny to name pokemon after other pokemon. It's bound to get confusing if those 2 show up.

I've never played these games before, so the battle system is very alien to me. I have to hold down a button, and then click an attack.

The stories of these games put the main series to shame. The character leap off the screen.

BlueShellBeast

Rodent User
Years
My feelings are slightly mixed on what I'm seeing in this Demo. None of the new music really sticks out for me, and some graphics really hurt my eyes (confusion is the major problem here). I also don't care for the lack of Hero and Partner pokemon choices, but I suppose that it would be hard to put all of them in there seeing as it looks like all of the Pokemon (at least main story ones) have all emotion icons. Still, I'd like to play with my Totodile + Charmander duo like usual, but I can give Oshawott and Pikachu a shot.

The good parts, like usual, are the story and overall the graphics are nice. It's a nice change of pace from the guild system that was in the first two games, although I'm hoping to see a return of the badge features and badge level systems. I also like the rock formations that create holes in the large rooms. It's an interesting change of pace.

Thingula

How do you change this text?
Years
  • Seen Jun 19, 2014
I loved it, especially the way the new move system works (L + X, Y, A or B.) The ONLY thing that bothers me is the text speed. :( I hope the full version has that option.

Last edited:

Munchlax11

Munch?
Years
  • Age 26
  • USA
  • Seen Feb 15, 2014
I thought it was alright. I was disappointed with the lack of pokemon from gen 1-4 (I believe the only one's where Quagsire and Rampados) The story seems promising though :) I like how its easier to use moves and you can pick the moves your partner can use. Oh and the dungeons look cool, the graphics are great. (this is coming from a first time 3DS user though so I don't have any other games to compare the graphics to)

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
Years
  • Age 34
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 19, 2020
So far I am really impressed with this demo, the graphics are amazing in my opinion. Also the story line seems to be like it's going to be very in-depth. I will def be buying this game when it comes out.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
Since the European release is in May (not March) we don't even have a demo yet -.-
So yeah...life pretty much sucks

Back