• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

plusle and minun = pichu???

Years
NAhh i don't think so they have completly differnent looks people just say they remind them of pickachu because there fast cuttle lil Electric thing (But i think they should of made pluse and minum to evolve it to somethin it would of made them more disirable pokemon)

Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
No, not at all. Plusle & Minun are only as similar to Pikachu as Pidgey and Spearow are to each other.

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
Years
  • Age 33
  • WI
  • Seen Feb 14, 2013
Yes, I think they are part of the pikachu family, but minum and plusle like Math more than pikachu does. haha lol :laugh:

Years
yah they dolook like pichu... i even thought theyd make one so i spent FOREVER trying to breed them into one (fyi it doesnt work.)

sol52

Pokemon Hunter
Years
yea they do have alot of useless pokemon in the game and yes Plusle & Minun are stupid pokemon
there is nothing good about them nothing at all but i do agree they are part of the pika family but
unfortunately they are way less useless

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
Years
yea they do have alot of useless pokemon in the game and yes Plusle & Minun are stupid pokemon
there is nothing good about them nothing at all but i do agree they are part of the pika family but
unfortunately they are way less useless

I have to disagree. I had a Minun in my first ever Ruby Hall of fame. It was a pretty good electric pokemon. Until I replaced it with Metagross

Moonlit Umbreon

Elusive Within The Shadows
Years
Plusle and Minun are similar to Pichu in that they have a small body shape, and that their main colour is yellow. Otherwise, no. Plusle and Minun are not in any way related to Pichu than a Ghastly is to a Duskull. ^^

Back