• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon - Mewtwo's Awaking

New Name?

• Pokemon - Mewtwo's Legend

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
so is this a rehash of red/blue with a little change? I'm not sure I get whats going on here
also, how do you see over 1000? there exists 649-800 pokemon, are you going to make 200 or so fakemon?

how are you going to implement 6 regions? is this going to be the "one pokemon game we all have dreamed of" where you start in one region and then go to every other region? how would it fit in story wise? are you planning on making it a post game event? where you finish all the main story stuff and then can travel to another region?

Varion Bluefire

A.K.A The Glitch
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015
6/8 regions?!
I can safetly say that's waaay too much.
I was talking about this to someone yesterday, they were only having 3 regions.

Ideally you only need 2 regions, unless you plan to up the maximum level of pokemon from 100, to something higher.

Years
so is this a rehash of red/blue with a little change? I'm not sure I get whats going on here
also, how do you see over 1000? there exists 649-800 pokemon, are you going to make 200 or so fakemon?

how are you going to implement 6 regions? is this going to be the "one pokemon game we all have dreamed of" where you start in one region and then go to every other region? how would it fit in story wise? are you planning on making it a post game event? where you finish all the main story stuff and then can travel to another region?

For me there exist till now 649 but what i mean with see over 1000 is mostly in different forms.
I gonna add an example screenshot soon.
About the regions i answer after the next quote.

6/8 regions?!

Ideally you only need 2 regions, unless you plan to up the maximum level of pokemon from 100, to something higher.

About regions:
I dont plan to let the player run through every route and every City.
The Story is about to play in every region include past regions but not in every place :)
The maximum Level will be 100.

[FONT=&quot]VI. Credits
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

Using Pokemon Essentials by Poccil

[/FONT][FONT=&quot] I dont write down which files i use when found.
If you see something that is made by you and you want to claim your credits dont answer with "YOU STOLE IT" "GIVE ****ING CREDITS A**HOLE". Just message me via Forum PM and i gonna add your Name in Credits if you can prove that its made by you.
But mostly i dont steal it. Mostly everything is made by Gamefreak. Everything else i gonna credit.

Thanks for understand
[/FONT]

Last edited:

Maruno

Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials
Years
[FONT=&quot]VI. Credits
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

Using Pokemon Essentials by Poccil

[/FONT][FONT=&quot] I dont write down which files i use when found.
If you see something that is made by you and you want to claim your credits dont answer with "YOU STOLE IT" "GIVE ****ING CREDITS A**HOLE". Just message me via Forum PM and i gonna add your Name in Credits if you can prove that its made by you.
But mostly i dont steal it. Mostly everything is made by Gamefreak. Everything else i gonna credit.

Thanks for understand
[/FONT]
Are you using the version of Essentials from September 2010, or one even earlier than that? I assume it's one of those because you didn't credit me, who has been working on it since then.

Nickalooose

--------------------
Years
  • Seen Dec 28, 2023
Hello, I like the battles, especially moving sprites... I envy that, since I don't have that in my game (would I like to, maybe!) But I don't right now... None the less, I don't understand the screenshots on why some are colour, then all of a sudden your character is black and white, in a colour game then goes to Red and Blue graphics... Odd... But my thoughts are, you switch back and forth through time... Anyway, seems interesting, I may give it a go if a release is made ;)

6/8 regions?!

I did see your comment about that... I don't agree, I had 5 regions in my past game, all playable... All fitted well, until my HD died :( ... So anyone who says it's too much, it's because they are either lazy or haven't got the ideas to do it themselves... If you want 8 or 4 or 12... If you can do it, go ahead... Don't let anyone tell you otherwise, I for one would like to see how someone else does this since when I made it, it wasn't bad at all, I'd like to see this by playing myself.

Good luck.

EDIT:
Are you using the version of Essentials from September 2010, or one even earlier than that? I assume it's one of those because you didn't credit me, who has been working on it since then.
I didn't read the credits, but that's a valid point made... I'd feel a little used.

Years
I didnt checked latest Pokemon News but seems like the new Movie is named like this: Pokemon Movie 16 - Extreme Speed Genesect and Mewtwo's Awakening

So i gonna change the name to something different.

Hey, im using Version 11 from 23rd December, 2012 with mixed features from Version 12.
I gonna credit you of course.

I just wrote down that i would prefer a privat message because i dont want to have this thread full of requests on getting the credits.
If anyone can prove its his of course i gonna add the credits. Not a big deal. and if anyone say: Hey, i did this and i dont want that you add it in your game because i didnt allowed it, then its ok too. Then i gonna replace it with something else or doing my own thing somehow.

I know that you worked on that. Saw on some threads.

[FONT=&quot] Using Pokemon Essentials by Poccil and [/FONT]Maruno

Hello, I like the battles, especially moving sprites... I envy that, since I don't have that in my game (would I like to, maybe!) But I don't right now... None the less, I don't understand the screenshots on why some are colour, then all of a sudden your character is black and white, in a colour game then goes to Red and Blue graphics... Odd... But my thoughts are, you switch back and forth through time... Anyway, seems interesting, I may give it a go if a release is made ;)

I did see your comment about that... I don't agree, I had 5 regions in my past game, all playable... All fitted well, until my HD died :( ... So anyone who says it's too much, it's because they are either lazy or haven't got the ideas to do it themselves... If you want 8 or 4 or 12... If you can do it, go ahead... Don't let anyone tell you otherwise, I for one would like to see how someone else does this since when I made it, it wasn't bad at all, I'd like to see this by playing myself.

Good luck.

EDIT:

I didn't read the credits, but that's a valid point made... I'd feel a little used.

Yeah, you will be able to switch through time means Black and white time (Red Blue Green) and normal time and 3D Time (B/W, DP)
About the animated sprites, it was mostly a "Test".
I decided to remove them because it makes the game damn laggy. But i added Animated sprites to event Pokemon.

Thread Changelog:
[FONT=&quot]
Edited first thread complete

23.06.2013 Edit.:

New Screenshots
[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/35/mx7f.png/][/FONT][/URL]

New Video[/FONT]

Beta Run / Bug Search|Fix - 2x Speed[FONT=&quot]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rM_M0zqmXmc
[/FONT]

Last edited:
Years
What happened to this project I like the idea hope you are still doing it- don't understand why people flip at when they hear 3+ regions if they don't like it they shouldn't play it and about mewtwo and how that is confirmed to be a mega form will you incorporate all mega forms or even some 6th gen evolutions

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2018
You have never spelled Johto correctly. It is Johto. Not Jotho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back