• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Pokédex Entry

Kenna18155

Kenna18155
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Dec 1, 2020
Hey y'all! I'm new here and just want to say hi and introduce myself. I'm Makenna. I love Pokémon and video games in general and am a huge girl gamer. My favorite Pokémon is Rapidash (as shown by my avatar) and my favorite games are the GameBoy Advance generation. I also love GBA ROM hacks and play them everyday on my GBA4iOS emulator on my iPhone. Do you guys have any favorite hacks? I already have Quartz, Liquid Crystal, Light Platinum, Skyline, and others.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
Well hello there, Makenna! Welcome to PokeCommunity! ^_^
...my favorite games are the GameBoy Advance generation.
I already like you. I like you a lot.
Do you guys have any favorite hacks? I already have Quartz, Liquid Crystal, Light Platinum, Skyline, and others.
If I may suggest a hack for you to play, try out destinedjagold's Ruby Destiny: Reign of Legends.

It's by far my favorite hack ever.

Anyways, welcome, have fun and hit me up if you ever wanna chat!

Kenna18155

Kenna18155
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Dec 1, 2020
I already have the Ruby Destiny Trilogy, but I haven't started them yet. Just got them recently. But I'll try them out tonight! :)

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Hey there Makenna!! Welcome to PC!

The Advanced Generation is by far my favorite tooo! Hoenn is a gorgeous region and I'm a big fan of a lot of the Pokemon there. Emerald is by far one of games too cause there's so much to do in it and has an amazing story. I'd love if there is a remake of Ruby and Sapphire for 3DS. Hoenn would look amazing in 3D! And then there's the FireRed and LeafGreen too which brought back lots of memories of playing the original games. I love all of the generations of Pokemon personally though! Looking forward to getting Pokemon X and Y in October! Are you looking forward to the upcoming games too? Even if you're not, you're still welcomed here to talk about other generations and other games. We accept all types of Pokemon fans here. I personally suggest Advanced Generation Gaming as it's all about generation 3 or the GBA games. But you should have fun exploring since there's lots to do here.

I really don't have a favorite ROM hack, but I've heard a lot of them are good. Light Platinum is one I've heard of from your list and it looks promising. I really haven't downloaded much ROMs hacks honestly. Never really had to time to play them. Have you heard of Flora Sky? It's one of the few ROM hacks I've downloaded sometime ago and have yet to try it myself , but it looks really good. Since I haven't played it, I can't really recommended it, but I've heard good things about, so I might give it a go soon. There's a ton of ROM hacks here and so there's many available for you to play as long as me myself.

But anyway, we have a lot of nice people so it shouldn't be here to fit in here and I hope you can. Have fun meeting people and enjoy yourself. I'm always open for a friendly chat! And if you need anything or have any questions, I suggest you to contact a staff member who are in the blue, orange and red bold. Hope to see you around sometime!

Kenna18155

Kenna18155
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Dec 1, 2020
Thanks for the welcome! I have heard of Flora Sky but haven't played it yet. I'll try it sometime. And I am very excited about X and Y coming out! I'll save up my moola and buy a copy of X when they come out. I will definitely check out the Advanced Generation section of the site, as well as the ROM hacks. See you! :)

Years
  • Seen Nov 12, 2013
Hi, welcome to Pokecommunity!:)
In the past, one of my favorite Pokemon was also Rapidash. I like the ''fire'' on it back!:)

Years
Heya, welcome to the forum, Makenna! :D I used to be very big on hacks way back a few years ago. My favorites will always be Shiny Gold, Liquid Crystal, Brown, Prism, and Flora Sky. I don't really play 'em much anymore but there are so many wonderful ones here that you'll be keeping yourself busy for a long, long while. Have yet to finish Ultra Violet so that's one of the things on my to-do list for the coming weekends/holidays (hooray for laziness urg).

Rapidash was one of my favorites from the Kanto games and she almost always made it onto my team. I was a big fan of Growlithe and Vulpix's lines too, though, so it was always hard to pick a fire type. So many of them were amazing from the first generation.

Ooh, another person who's getting Pokemon X! I'm getting it as soon as I can put in a preorder. Do you have a starter in mind yet? Be sure to pop into the X & Y board if you'd like to discuss that! Have a great stay and pleasure meeting you.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Hey there I love rapidash and cannot wait for riding pokemon in X and Y can you imagine galloping on a majestic (can be shiny) rapidash across grassy planes with the wind in your hair... I think this will turn into hotel california better stop.

yeah my favourite Pokemon Rom hack is actually dark energy so far its on the GB/C I love the GB and GBC graphics how they are so pixelly and lovely.

Back