• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon (Name Undecided)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isom

Kari Byron is still my lady.
Years
Alright so there is yet a name for this game, but there will be soon; hopefully :D. If you have any ideas don't be afraid to tell me. So here's the details.

Game Made With: RXMP
Also a HUGE thanks to Poccil and Flameguru, without there Essentials, I couldn't do any of this.

So all that's out of the way now for the story...
Pokémon (Name Undecided)
Story
You're just turning 14 and in doing so it's about time you received your 1st Pokémon. So the story starts with Professor Loyd waking you up from a nap and telling the usual and then ends telling you to stop by later. So you wake up in your room head downstairs and your dad approaches you. He tells you of a new Pokémon league your uncle has opened, and that your uncle would like you to visit for a tour. After talking for a bit more, you head outside and head on down to the Ingleton Research Lab. (Ingleton a new town, and part of a much larger region. So from there you go talk to Professor Loyd. After talking for a while he tells you to choose 1 out of 10 Pokemon he has. So after choosing one you realize you've forgotten your things (PokeGear and such) so you rush back only to find your father missing and your house wrecked. Then you head upstiars and standing in your room is a grunt from the infamous Team Plasma. So then he fights you, this giving you the chance to test your Pokemon. Then some events take place afterwards and the game pretty much starts with you trying to rescue your father.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Features
:7:An all new region with a tons of new maps, including secret caves, routes and even some towns!

:7: An all new evil team, Team Plasma!

:7: More twists and turns in the storyline than a rollercoaster, yeah corny I know.

:7: Almost every single Pokemon catchable

:7: Bringing back the orginal, flying legends. Articuno, Moltres, and Zapdos

:7: Ash and Gary will be making appearances as well as Oak, and Birch.

:7: The new invention of teleportation!

And Much Much More!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Screens!

Spoiler:

More Screens Coming Soon, Along With Title Screen.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Help
Now I'm trying my best to do all that can, but it would be really appreciated if some help were involved. I can do everything, but mapping. I can do it, but it doesn't look Pokemonish.
I also may need help with some graphics animations and such. Not much, only some.

If you're intersted in helping then please reply here. pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=127399/

Updates
coming soon.

j.a

awesomenesses!
Years
  • Seen Jul 27, 2008
will you have custom pokemons¿
EDIT: you said you can do everything but mapping well thats pretty much all i can do so can i have A JOB ( if nobody else accepts me )

Last edited:

Bombah!

BlackDragonite
Years
Hmm, I don´t know what to say...
The game sounds ok, but I can´t see many things on the screens...

10 starters? I guess 1, 2, 3 generation starters & Pikachu/Eevee.

But the idea of your dad/any family member is kidnaped by an evil team is... kinda... old.
I´ve seen this very often...

But I agree with the legends. These are the real ones^^

Anyway, good luck
Bombah!

Isom

Years
Thanks Bombah for your criticism, I'll try and rethink the plot "problem" I didn't really like it either, but it was all I could think of at the moment. As for the starters, I always hated having the choice of just 3, so I'm going to throw some "not well known" Pokemon such as Cubone or something. Something different, and not like every other game.

J.A,
I would gladly let you help me, but it would be nice if you could post some of your work here, my help request thread, or just P.M them to me.

More screens coming I'll edit when ready.

Flameguru

Pokemon: Metallic Silver
Years
  • Seen Apr 6, 2024
This game doesn't look bad. Only thing I see wrong are some grammar issues and the details on the maps.

Hope to see this project evolve into something great.

j.a

awesomenesses!
Years
  • Seen Jul 27, 2008
im not the best with xp but i would need the tilesets...
sorry for inconvenience but are you gonna have custom pokemon¿

Isom

Years
Um, you can use any tileset for the examples, and no I'm not real big on Fakemon.

Okay so my edit button isn't showing up, it's just a box with an x so I'll post the new screens here, and edit the first post later.

capture005-1.jpg

capture004-1.jpg

capture003-1.jpg

capture002-1.jpg

capture001-1.jpg

Last edited:

j.a

awesomenesses!
Years
  • Seen Jul 27, 2008
i still need the tilesets to try mapping but... the game is good name it after a gem crystal or color (if u want) and u should show wut the pokemon look like before choosin em

j.a

awesomenesses!
Years
  • Seen Jul 27, 2008
im not sure if were allowed to but... {BUMP}
and can you plz respond

Isom

Years
Wow, haven't been around for a long time, but I just realized something. My all new team sounds pretty familiar to me, anyone else think so?

Cilerba

the hearts of lonely people
Years
The thread creator is allowed to revive their thread, but only with an update. This isn't really an update, so I'm going to go ahead and close this.

-locked-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back