• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: PC Fastfood Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honest

Hi!
Years

DCC

Summer Paradise '13
Daily Chit-Chat

Blazing sun? Check.

Spoiler:

Hot Australian surfer? Check

Spoiler:

Summer Paradise by Simple Plan on repeat? Check

And last on the list... new Daily Chit-Chat that shall be the best one ever? Check check and check!

Welcome to summer paradise, ladies and gentleman, also known as the summer 2013 DCC! Here, we frolic and talk about whatever comes to our minds, but mostly about how cute that surfer dude looks, or about how I've never gone surfing in my life. What? It's not summer where you live? Well then, scroll back up and take another look at the surfer. Eh? EHH? ;D

Haha, all jokes aside, give the new DCC a warm welcome. Make this DCC the best one PC has ever had. Just be sure to follow the rules in the process. A friendly reminder as to what those rules are:

• Stick with the current topic! If you don't like the current topic, or don't know anything about it, and wish to talk about something else, you have a multitude of options, none of which are "blatantly post something off topic". You can either wait one hour after the last post has been made***, and bring forward a new topic. If time is something you don't like to wait for, post something related to the current topic and slyly put what you want to talk about there. Or simply try your best with the topic at hand. Anything other than that will be considered off topic.
  • Try to keep up! So you want to talk about the current topic but don't know what it's about. Instead of asking what the current topic is, read a few posts and find out for yourself. It's not that difficult, and would only take a minute or two.
  • Converse. Don't just make a post saying "Hi DCC, what's up?!" and leave it at that. Posts of that nature will be considered off topic.
  • The dreaded 25 characters/4 words rule. Like it or not, this one must be followed.
  • No trolling/flaming/hating. This thread is meant to be a light hearted one, but if Andy or I notice things are going out of hand, we wont hesitate to butt in. Light hearted as it may be, it still follows PC's rules.
  • Have fun. Must I really explain this one?

And that's that! SO START POSTING AND HAVING FUN, YOU CRAZY PEOPLE. I'mma go catch some waves. Meaning I'm gonna go comb my hair. Cause it's wavy? No? Okay.

EDIT: We've removed the one hour rule!

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Right now? Not much x) Ive been playing Animal Crossing: New Leaf. Cute game, though havent done much yet in the game.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Going to a picnic! At Central Park, none-the-less. It's a school thing, so I can't wait to have some fun. I should probably get some sleep, though. Surviving on 8 hours for the last 3 days. D;

Guys, let's make this the best DCC ever, kk? =D

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Woo new DCC! And I got on the first page! Also Dipu's made his first DCC haha.

But anyway I'm rather bored right now.I should be sleeping too cause I'm just really tired lol.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Sounds, fun,Bloodex, wishI could do something like that, I'll just be doing my regular volunteering but maybe I'll finally go swimming tomorrow.

Years
I'm going to a concert with this girl and several other friends of mine. I went out with her for her birthday :P I had no idea it was summer solstice though, I thought that happened in the middle of summer XD.

Now that you say it, I wonder if we're gonna go for drinks after :P

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
Haha, I've been wanting to find out how great the DCC is for myself, and this is a great opportunity!

I nearly forgot that it's the first day of summer. The weather's going to be really nice where I am, so I'm going to spend the day outside bike riding, walking the dog, playing basketball, and just having fun. I might do some shopping too.

Aw, the night's just beginning for me! Even though it's midnight, I stay up really late and sleep during the day. That's the way it's always been.

And we'll try to make this best DCC ever. I'm already finding it fun!

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Summer DCC is always best DCC, that's how it is.

Though I have no plans for this summer. I'll be coped up in my house again. :( Though I did join the summer reading club at the library yesterday so I'll be doing lots of reading. Mainly so I can win the laptop and baseball tickets.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
Years
  • Seen Sep 25, 2020
It has been hot as hell these past few weeks, but now that Summer has officially begun, we are getting chances of "rare" summer rains. And just the other day, there was this massive thunderstorm! It's not anywhere close to summer, I tell you!

As for all you party people, good luck and have fun! My birthday is in 4 days, but it sounds like you all will be having a lot more fun!

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Summer Paradise Chit-Chat!

new DCC, yay! Summer time means hanging outside at night and enjoying the summer breeze and staying up late watching movies! How about you guys? :-)

Honest

Hi!
Years
Summer breezes feel amazing, don't they? Probably one of the best things about the summer time. =D

Well. That, and the beaches. ;D

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
i'm only posting here to get on the first page

AND I LIVE RIGHT NEXT TO A BEACH!!! I CAN SEE IT RIGHT NOW!!!! My town is named Beachlands because we're surrounded by beaches, lol.

Years
A short interruption:

Okay, my first step in wild grass after activating the legendary dogs and...

RAIKOUUUU

okay you may continue.

I live close to these:

Bluffers1.jpeg

Pretty eh?

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
Years
I live in a cottage country on Lake Simcoe and Lake Couchiching. I go to the beach everyday because it's about a 3min walk away + great way to burn calories while having fun lol

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
Years
  • Seen Sep 25, 2020
You people next to beaches are all are some lucky people, then. I live in California and I don't even live next to a beach. Not a good one anyway... My favorite beach actually was in Oregon. I went camping at this place a few summer agos, and we rode our bikes along the beach to the this town that was practically ALL candy/icecream shops or some kind tourist trap store that sells you all these cool little things that you don't really need...

I live next to a lake, that is so clear they felt they needed to call it "Clearlake" If you google it, you get pictures like this.
Spoiler:

But really, it looks like this:
Spoiler:

So clearly, I am NEVER getting in that.

Years
That's what he said =D

When I was in cadets and we were in camp, there was a lake that everybody called "Goose**** Lake". But we swam in it anyways, disregarding the goose****. There's actually such a lake two kilometres north from where I live. I think it's a great date site :P

ZOMG ENTEI!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back