• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Is my yellow team ready for the elite four

Status
Not open for further replies.

ben cousins

Backspacer
Years
Keep in mind I'm still in victory road so my pokemon will probably rise a few levels by the time i get up to the elite 4,Anyhows this is my team PIKACHU LV.48 thunderbolt,slam,thunder,thunderwave,PIDGEOT LV.41 wing atack,sand atack,fly,gust SNORLAX LV.41 earthquake,surf,fire blast,selfdestruct PRIMEAPE LV.44 megapunch,seismic toss,strength,thunderbolt HYPNO LV.48 psychic,hypnosis,meditate,headbutt GOLBAT LV41 wing atack,bite mega drain,confuse ray.

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Um....Pikachu with Thunderbolt AND Thunder? I'd replace one of those, preferably Thunder due to low accuracy. Quick Attack/Agility will fit well with Pikachu for sure.

Anti

return of the king
Years
its been so long sense i played a gen 1 but I guess its ok

This isn't really helpful at all as there are no suggestions and your comment isn't really explained at all...

If you get everyone to level 48, it would be fine. Although Quick Attack for Thunder would be welcome too.

Stop reviving old threads. In case you're not aware of the rule, you cannot bump threads that have not been posted in for over a month.

And since this is old (and the OP is banned atm)...

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back