• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You are now Water and Fighting!

archeops14

The First Bird
Years
Okay, basically is a game where you get to change a Pokemon's type to one or two types. "Well that's a bit too easy!" I hear you say. Well, here's the twist. The next Pokemon you have to do has to be a Pokemon starting with the last letter of the last Pokemon. If you can't think of any Pokemon that starts with that letter or you're too lazy and can't be bothered to search it up on Google, you can begin with any Pokemon. You also can't change starter Pokemon (only the base forms) or baby Pokemon. And only one Pokemon per post. You must also always post Archeops Get it?

Okay, here's an example.

Immortal said:
I'm eliminating Gyarados from flying type and changing him to Water and Dragon
AYKANTSPEL said:
Seismitoad is now Water and Fighting because Seismi comes from Seismic and usually it's fighting related

Okay, now lets begin with Mienshao. It is now Fighting and Flying because it looks like it's arms are wings.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
Octillery is now going to be changed from just Water to Water/Steel, because "Artillery" reminds me of the metal on guns. :3

Aeonz361

Army of 1
Years
Abomasnow is now changed to snow and fighting type because Aboma reminds me of the Abomination from hulk and boy does he fight :P

Years
  • Seen Jul 8, 2013
Woobat is changed to Grass/Flying type because he is a fruit bat which eats fruit :)

archeops14

The First Bird
Years
Nosepass is now Rock and Psychic because it seems like it has a telekinetic force that points it like a compass

slickmario

nomnomnom
Years
Serperior goes from just Grass type to Grass/Dragon. Leaf Storm+Draco Meteor+Contrary=trolololololol.

Plus it vaguely looks more like a dragon than a snake (it even has arms...).

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
Years
Mewtwo is now Psychic/Dark because along with psychic powers it's also brutal, merciless, and war-mongering. Perfect characteristic for a dark-type.

archeops14

The First Bird
Years
Omastar instead of being Rock and Water is now Rock and Dark because it has strong fangs and tentacles which it uses to ensnare prey.

Back