• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

cute Pokémon you've actually used in battle

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmashBrony

Epic Adventurer
Years
I've used Ampharos, Absol, Milotic, Pikachu (the one that won't evolve on Yellow), Togetic
& Togekiss & Gardevoir to name a few.
(all of these pokemon are to cute to me...)

I might remember more later....

Calamitastrophe

He's really feeling it
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 14, 2016
I used a Pichu in R/S/E. I forgot exactly which one, but one of those games. I got it to around level 40-ish.

Years
  • Seen Sep 12, 2016
I used Pachirisu in my latest Diamond replay and her team mates were tough customers like Garchomp, Staraptor.
While in one of my White replay, I used Emolga and had Hydreigon and Emboar as his team mate.
I found it funny that they could blend in with their team mates and could actually help out in battles!

Years
  • Seen Mar 29, 2015
Jeeze, good question...

Those that border along the cute side that I've used would be Shaymin, Espeon, maybe Vanilluxe, Blissey, maybe Togekiss, the Roselia family, Celebi, Latias, Cresselia, & Manaphy. Though, I don't think that at least half of them are considered to be cute by other people's standards...

I'm sure I could've used my Meloetta to some degree of success, but I lost interest before I could give her a whirl.

Years
Gyarados is cute, right?

The most prevalent cute ones that I've used, at least the archetypal cute we're all thinking of, are probably mons like Togekiss, Raichu, Marill/Azumarill, etc. I think Espeon and Kolteon are really cute, and I use them all the time.

Boilurn

Scald Pokémon
Years
I remember having Jolteon and Lilligant in White 2, but that's all I can remember so far. Jolteon's speed gave me some vital wins on the Battle Subway. As for Lilligant I loved her special move Teeter Dance, which makes the whole battle hilarious and unpredictable when she's placed in the center position of a Triple Battle.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
We'll just say this little lady and I rule Unova.

548.gif

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
I've used Jumpluff in competitive play.

In game I've used Musharna, and absolutely mauled everything in my path with it. I'll never look at it the same way again.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
I have used all the eveelutions,cyndaquil and its evos(cynda is sooo cute. lol). I cant remeber anymore of the top of my head. and on pokeshowdown I have used victini,jirchie ect ect........
EDIT:oh oh and I have used chikorita and its evos too(cept they are hard to use :( ). bulba is adorable too and squirtle(used them both and their evos).

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I use Whimsicott pretty often when playing competitively. Its ability, Prankster, allows it to always go first (if it's using non-damaging moves) regardless of how slow its speed is. The moveset that I mostly use with this Pokémon is Taunt, Leech Seed, Substitute, and Encore. Taunt allows me to stop the opposing Pokémon from setting up entry hazards or increasing its stats. Leech Seed gives me the chance to decrease the opponent's health bit by bit on every turn. With Substitute, I'm able to hide behind a doll and not take a single hit. Finally, with Encore I could trap the opponent to just a single move. If you're able to use this Pokémon wisely, then you could take down more than half of your opponent's team with it.

In-game, I tend to use Emolga a lot. It's a pretty strong electric-type Pokémon. And since it has flying as its secondary type, it's able to avoid all kind of ground-type attacks. :)

Sirfetch’d

Castform! This is such an adorable Pokemon, but no one uses it except me. I find Castform to be very diverse and actually a great Pokemon to use in game. Certainly it's stats don't show for it, but it isn't bad :D

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
Vaporeon, Celebi, Mew, Jirachi, Victini, Mantyke, Liligant, Whimsicott, Pikachu... that's to name a few! I like using them a lot around the game, but few qualify for competitive needs, I guess... just hoping I get used to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back