• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Thieves Dojo & Safari]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thief

The Dark One
Years
5Ixdoyn.png

Hey all.
This is basically a service where you can get free Pokémon from my Safaris.
Kinda got sick of seeing all the people asking for mega stones and shinies all in return for a Hidden Ability Sliggoo and whatever else.
I've got this service on a few other sites (eg. gamefaqs) but figured I should bring it to a Pokémon forum as you guys would get more use out of it. xD

——————————————————————————————————————————————————
The Safari

The Pokémon on these lists are the ones I can obtain from my current friend safaris. If you request one from a safari, you can be specific with the following:
• Nickname
• Ability
• Ball (which one I catch it in; do not request I catch a Lampent in a Dive Ball or anything equally as unreasonable)

All safari Pokémon are caught at Level 30, & I won't catch them with specific IVs because I'd be there for hours. xD The first list includes every single Pokémon I can get in my safaris, & their standard abilities. The second list contains only the Pokémon who I can obtain with hidden abilities.

Standard Ability Pokémon:
Spoiler:

Hidden Ability Pokémon:
Spoiler:

• You can have these Pokémon for free, but 'donations' are always appreciated if you want to give something decent in return. ^-^;

• If you request a certain nature AND ability, I may breed it for you instead (in the event it's taking me too long to obtain the Pokémon through the Safari).

• I will train (level up) Safari Pokémon if a fair trade is made in return; please refer to the Dojo below.

The Dojo

• The Dojo is a side-service where I'll level up your Pokémon.

• I will train Pokémon of your own, or those that I catch from the Safari.

• Only request one at a time.

• I will not train past level 70.

• I will not EV train unless a 5IV Pokémon (or 4IV foreign) is offered in return.

• I can teach the Pokémon any of the TMs in X&Y except those that are purchased with BP.

• I can infect the Pokémon with Pokérus if you ask, for free.

• Unlike the Safari Pokémon, the Dojo overall isn't free so I'd appreciate any offers you might have (preferably in the form of Dark-types or 3-6IV Pokémon, depending on how much you want your Pokémon trained).

Mystery

EGGS: I have several mystery eggs (seriously, even I don't know which are which anymore xD). Some contain 'worthless' Pokémon, some contain starters, some contain 3-5IV Pokémon. You can ask for one free with any Safari or Dojo request, but not separately.

DITTO: I have access to a Ditto Safari. I know many people want one and obviously I can't provide the actual Safari itself, but I can still help somewhat by giving you the Dittos I do find. I have several spare, of several different natures. Feel free to ask for one of a certain nature, or for one with a specific 2IV spread. Ditto requests will not take priority over Safari/Dojo requests, but they won't take too long as I catch them almost daily.

CURRENTLY IV BREEDING: Poochyena
NEXT-UP: Deino
Please do not ask me to IV breed any Pokémon for you. It takes me quite a while to IV breed my own team (and a handful of other Pokémon), so I don't have the time to breed them for others. However, I have several leftover variaties from breeding, so keep checking back on this section to see what I'm currently breeding. If you see that I'm breeding a Pokémon you want, I'm more than happy to give you any spares (3-4IV only) for free. If you want to know if I have a specific IV spread, nature or ability... just ask, because I probably do. (:

VIVILLON: My native pattern is Garden. If you need a Garden one for your collection, just ask. They're free and may come with their Hidden Ability if you're lucky. However, if you want to specify gender, nature, ability, ball, etc. please request one from the Safari section.

To those of you who may not have IV Pokémon for trade, I'm up for any of the following offers where necessary:
• A drawing. Yup. Completely unrelated to Pokémon, but I love people giving me drawings, especially of my original character. Doesn't have to be a masterpiece, just a rough sketch'll do (no stickmen, please xD).
• Items. I'm reluctant to say this because it was one of the first things I criticised in this post, but IF (and only if) you can't think of anything-else to offer... Mega-Stones, Leftovers, Rare Candies, Vitamins, Lucky Eggs, BP purchases, etc. are all more than acceptable. (:

PM me or quote a comment of mine (or else I may not notice your post for a while) on this thread to request something. If you've requested and it's been more than 4 days since you did so, please send me a PM. Most times when this happens I'll just have been busy, but occasionally I may have forgotten or skimmed over your request, so a reminder would be appreciated.

In your post/PM, please fill out the following:

Safari
Pokémon: [Species]
Nickname?: [If yes, state name]
Ability:
Ball:

Dojo
Pokémon: [Species]
Train to: [Level]
TMs?: [If yes, state which]
Caught?: [Do you already have the Pokémon, or do I need to obtain from Safari? If Safari, also fill out the above form]
EVs?: [This is for requesting EVs; please do not request these unless you want a simple 252/252/4 spread.]

If you wish to request something from the Mystery section, please say so at the end of your post. (:

— Thief :t262:

Last edited:

zroc

Pokemon trainer
Years
Hi there, im interested in a couple pokemon.

Riolu
Female
Prankster

Wartortle
Female
Rain dash

If there's anything you like in return just let me know. Thanks

Thief

The Dark One
Years
Hi there, im interested in a couple pokemon.

Riolu
Female
Prankster

Wartortle
Female
Rain dash

If there's anything you like in return just let me know. Thanks

Sure, I can do that. I'll get them tomorrow as I don't have any free time between now and tomorrow evening.

JDJ

Vulpix Breeder, Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Age 31
  • NH
  • Seen Nov 19, 2015
Hi! Im interested in a couple things if you would like to help me!

Hatchery:

Growlithe
Adamant
Female

Aerodactyl
Adamant
Female

Safari:

Wartortle
Modest
Rain Dish
Female

If this sounds do able, I would certainly appreciate it. I will check back for a reply, but my inbox is always open as well if you feel its appropriate! Thank you for your time.

Monte Blanc

The White Rabbit
Years
Ahhhhh this is so perfect ^.^ Literally jumping for joy~

I'd like to request three Safari Pokemon, please~

Overcoat Shelgon
Marvel Scale Dragonair
Contrary Shuckle

Natures, Genders, Nicknames...none of it matters! I just can't get those three and desperately need them to expand my inventory of HA Pokemon.

If you're able to complete this request, just send me a PM with any Pokemon you may be interested in. My own Trade topic can be found here. I won't be available from 10:30 AM to 7 PM EST today.

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=310955

Thief

The Dark One
Years
Hi! Im interested in a couple things if you would like to help me!

Hatchery:

Growlithe
Adamant
Female

Aerodactyl
Adamant
Female

Safari:

Wartortle
Modest
Rain Dish
Female

If this sounds do able, I would certainly appreciate it. I will check back for a reply, but my inbox is always open as well if you feel its appropriate! Thank you for your time.

Sure. Safari will take me a while but I'll get the other 2 done pretty quickly.

Ahhhhh this is so perfect ^.^ Literally jumping for joy~

I'd like to request three Safari Pokemon, please~

Overcoat Shelgon
Marvel Scale Dragonair
Contrary Shuckle

Natures, Genders, Nicknames...none of it matters! I just can't get those three and desperately need them to expand my inventory of HA Pokemon.

If you're able to complete this request, just send me a PM with any Pokemon you may be interested in. My own Trade topic can be found here. I won't be available from 10:30 AM to 7 PM EST today.

Haha. Yeah that's fine, yours is pretty simple. Gale Wings Fletching, Omanyte and Kabuto would be appreciated if you have any spare (I'll send you a PM when I have your Pokémon; same to everyone-else).

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 1, 2020
I'd like to request a Pokemon from the safari.

Skarmory
Adamant
Weak Armor
Female

I have some mega stones I could part with if you need them.

Thief

The Dark One
Years
Haha okay guys, making a list of the stuff I need to get now, hopefully have most (if not everything) done today.

@Gengar- Which stones?

@Project- That Shiny Deino looks nice. ;D Nah in all seriousness (as your request obviously isn't worth a shiny Deino xD), I'll check out the list again later.

Last edited:

Thief

The Dark One
Years
To-do list (no particular order except website)::

HATCHERY:

Cliffhanger @ PC:
• Joltik [Female] [Timid]

techieturnover @ PC:
• Lapras [Male] [Modest]

JDJ @ PC:
• Growlithe [Female] [Adamant]
• Aerodactyl [Female] [Adamant]

SAFARI:

zroc @ PC:
• Riolu [Female] [Prankster]
• Wartortle [Female] [Rain Dish]

JDJ @ PC:
• Wartortle [Female] [Modest] [Rain Dish]

Monte Blanc @ PC:
• Shelgon [Overcoat]
• Dragonair [Marvel Scale]
• Shuckle [Contrary]

ProjectMisfit @ PC:
• Muk
• Pachirisu
• Wooper
• Beautifly

Gengar's Shadow @ PC:
• Skarmory [Female] [Adamant] [Weak Armor]

Eleken @ PC:
• Frogadier [Protean]
• Diggersby [Huge Power]
• Riolu [Prankster]

Mapodofu @ gamefaqs:
• Dragonair [Female] [Marvel Scale]

Angelfire456 @ gamefaqs:
• Charmeleon [Female] [Luxury Ball]
• Venomoth [Female] [Wonder Skin] [Premier Ball]
• Whirlipede [Female] [Quick Feet] [Premier Ball]

Years
  • Seen Jun 1, 2020
Haha okay guys, making a list of the stuff I need to get now, hopefully have most (if not everything) done today.

@Gengar- Which stones?

@Project- That Shiny Deino looks nice. ;D Nah in all seriousness (as your request obviously isn't worth a shiny Deino xD), I'll check out the list again later.

Abomasnite, Medichamite, Gyaradosite, Alakazite, and Manectite. I also have a shiny Ledyba and a JPN shiny Octillery with Pokerus.

ProjectMisfit

The fear of an inconceivable ending.
Years
Gotcha, just please PM me when everythings ready~ And you can request anything from my thread, if you'd like.

Thief

The Dark One
Years
can I have a spheal from the FS?

Sure. I have a spare one of those in my PC so PM me with your FC when you want to trade. Mine's in my signature.

@Everyone-else, I had a fairly busy day yesterday so couldn't get much done, but I'd say I have quite a few of the Pokémon by now so you won't have to wait much longer.

Last edited:

atomtanned

Delinquent
Years
  • Seen Oct 17, 2022
Hi there, if you aren't super backed up, I'd love a Shuckle. I accidentally killed the one I found and I have been looking for ages and can't find another :(

If you could get a female (ability, etc don't really matter) that would be perfect. I also nickname all of my Pokemon, so a named one would be great (but it doesn't matter what the name is).

Thank you SO much, in advance!

I finally found one, so I don't need one anymore :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 29, 2018
Hi there,
Would I be able to get a female Ekans and Wurmple? Any levels/nature are just fine. Thank you so much in advance! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back