• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everybody

ZBDP

1st-2nd Generation Pokemon Fan
Years
ditto. My name is Zach Brown, or ZBDP here. I am new and i only joined twenty minutes ago. lol

My favourite generation of Pokemon is the first one (you know, R/B/Y?)

I am looking forward to this a lot. Write back if youlike! Zach

Last edited:

Roy G. Biv

KHAAAAAN!
Years
Yo Zach, I got some advice for you. Advertising isn't allowed, so lay off it except in your siggy 'kay?
That wasn't meant to be mean, just helpful ^___________^
The rest of our rules can be found here!
So read up, dude.
Lucky that you can't post hyperlinks yet, you avoided trouble! Yes!

Anyway have fun and post a lot! The color generation is one of my favorites too! We even have a forum for talking about it! Conveniently enough, I'll even give you a link for easy access!
How nice am I? xD

Have fun, I'll see you around the boards!

-Roy

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
Years
Welcome to Pokecommunity, Zach! You like the first gen too?? Yeah they're one of my favs~ Them and the second gen, but after that it all goes downhill in my opinion. D:

But, fortunately enough, you've joined an excellent forum! All of us love Pokemon here, and I am sure you will meet peeps just like you that like the first gen the best too! (Kinda like me xD *dies*).

Stay active and post, and you'll fit in here at the forum in no time. ;3

-Neko

ZBDP

Years
thx, i should have read the rules. sorry

Last edited:

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
Years
THX MAN! I SHOULD HAVE READ THE RULES!I'M SORRY!

PS:Caps lock was stuck..sorry...
Psst... Zack....
You can edit anything in your post using the handy little edit button down at the bottom rand-hand corner of said post. It's pretty handy, especially when your keys are sticking. ;D

Welcome to PC, Zack!
I would have posted sooner, but Roy beat me to all the points I was going to address to you! xD
So here is a brand new welcome for you!
(A little late... but I had to attend other preoccupations. :3)

Anyway... I can't really think of any links I can give you, however; I can give you a nice friendly welcome!
(Because I'm so friendly... yes, that's right... friendly...)

Trust me; you're not the only one who likes the first generation more than the rest of them. Perhaps it has something to do with the first generation being more creative, or maybe it has something to do with the fact that the third generation had almost no likeliness to real creatures at all! o_O

Whatever the reason, the Kanto reign was definitely the best of them all. ;D

I'm sure we would all love to see your forum and YouTube channel, just so long as you keep it in your signature.
Really, I don't understand why people would want to put it anywhere else. Every time you post, someone's going to see that link... versus just one post advertising it. :/
(It seems to me that PC is giving everyone the bigger end of the stick. xD)

Well, I hope you will have a great time here at the 'ol PC.
Take care~

ZBDP

Years
thank you very much for your help and yuor warm (and late...) welcome!!!

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
Years
Hey ZBDP, what is the name supposed to stand for? I wonder....

Anyway enough of my pondering about what your name means.....god I must lay off of the Tic-Tacs xD haha! Anyway welcome to PC ZBDP, it is a truly great place, full of great and nice people just waiting and itching too met ya!

So you like the first gen then aye? well so do I, and many many other people do on this wonderful site soon to be your second home! xD. Who is your favorite first gen pokemon? mine is of course....Weezing or Vaporeon, both of them are so elegant and amazingly strong and overpowerful! they are both so overrated to, oh I am getting carried away again!

Make sure too check up on the Rules/FAQ which I think you have already done judging by your previous posts you made! make sure to stay active and make lots of great friends
(It isn't a hard thing to do xD)

Go wild as Roy always says!

Back