• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eeveextreme Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2014
Eeveextreme Club

136.png

Welcome all to the Eeveextreme Club, EC for short! This club is essentially for all the discussions related to Eevee or about Eevee and its evolutions. The power of this powerful yet cute creature can be discussed here, as well as its many evolutions. Which is the best eeveelution? Which appearance of Eevee in the anime left the deepest impression on you? Talk about all these here! For the glory of Eevee!

Rules
1. Follow all of PC's and Pokemon Groups' rules.
2. Please don't spam, troll or harass.
3. Try to keep active! Please apply for a Eevee Pass (Sign up Form) if you are genuinely dedicated to contribute to this Club. Therefore, those users who have not made at least 10 posts within 30 days will have their account deemed inactive, and their account will be moved to the INACTIVE ACCOUNTS section till they post again.
4. Everyone can choose one partner Pokemon from the list below. It may be nicknamed and given a gender preference, if you want one.
5. Breaking the rules would most likely just result in a warning, but if the offenses are repeated ver and over again or are severe enough, the user may be banned from the club, regardless of status.
5. Have fun and enjoy the Club!

Staff:

OWNER: Shaturu711

Sign-Up Form
Username: Shaturu711
Partner Pokemon:
Reason for joining:
Where will the newest Eevee evolution make its appearance in the video game?:

List Of Pokemon
No more, no less. It may be updated as time passes.
133.png
134.png
136.png
135.png
196.png
197.png
470.png
471.png

Signature

Please try to put your profile details in your signature, if possible, so that it's easier to keep track of, though there will be records here too.

Signature Format

Eeveextreme Club Profile:

Partner Pokemon: Umberon
197.gif

Titles:[None]

The link for the partner Pokemon is Umberon in this case, but link to your partner's Pokemon sprite instead. :)

Titles: [None]

Members List
Every club needs a list of members!

Member#1: Shaturu711
Partner Pokemon:
197.png
Umberon

Member#2: AzuPazu
Partner Pokemon:
470.png
Leafeon

Member#3: FiersomeLucia
Partner Pokemon:
133.png
Eevee

Member#4: Classic Sonic
Partner Pokemon:
196.png
Espeon

Member#5: Avishka
Partner Pokemon:
197.png
Umberon

Member#6: Cirno
Partner Pokemon:
136.png
Flareon

Member#7: TwilightBlade
Partner Pokemon:
134.png
Bubbles (Vaporeon)

Member#8: M-Ourad
Partner Pokemon:
197.png
Umberon

Member#8: GoldenRaquaza
Partner Pokemon:
135.png
Jolteon
Titles:
rsitem209.png
J.K. Eevee

User Bars

None.

Inactive Accounts

None.

ETC

Titles

There are many titles that you will acquire while you're having fun in the club, and the more posts you make, the higher your title becomes. The titles can be stacked, meaning that if you have a "Young Eevee" title and you later qualify for the "Mature Eevee" title, both titles are displayed between your name. The titles are as follows:
Baby Eevee: 10 posts
Young Eevee: 25 posts
Matured Eevee:50 posts

In addition, there are other titles that can be harder to earn and obtaining any one of these titles proves that you're really dedicated to the club or have a flair for any of the below areas:

Wise Poke Eevee: Stay and contribute to the club actively for more than a month.

Dedicated Eevee: Stay and contribute to the club actively for more than two weeks but less than a month.

Eevee Bookworm: Win the Eeveeducation contest for more than ten times.

J.K. Eevee: Win a Eeveenovel Competition.

Shiny Eevee ( This will change the Pokemon beside your name to a shiny form. You will be asked if you want to change it to a shiny Pokemon,and the process is non-reversible afterwards.): Stick around for 5 months while participating actively in contests.

Contests

Eeveeducation

This contest is held once a week. There will be a question asked, and users must reply with the correct answer and the reply must be at least 30 words, which means it must be detailed. The answer may not be copied from any website but reference may be used. The person with the most detailed response wins. Each contest is open for three days from the time of posting.

Eeveenovel

Write a short story revolving around Eevee or any of its eeveelutions. The criteria changes every week.

Last edited:

Azu

Don't touch my milk.
Years
I'll be honest I found this threat through the help topic anyhow since I love eevee and its evolutions I shall now give my info to join >:3.

Username: AzuPazu
Partner Pokemon: Leafeon
Reason for joining: I always thought Eevee was an awesome Pokémon because of its ability to evolve in so many types not to mention Eevee is adorable. My favorite used to be Umbreon and Flareon but then the grass type came out (I love grass types since they're so close to nature<3).
Where will the newest Eevee evolution make its appearance in the Pokemon video games?: Pokémon X&Y, as a flying type or normal type (idk what it is DX).

Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2014
Yay! I've got my first member! ^_^ Welcome to the club, AzuPazu!

Bah, it makes sense that teh holy and almighty Zeus.... Wait, never mind.
I'm gonna start things off by creating my profile, so....yeah.

Partner Pokemon: Umberon
Reason for joining: Well, I made this, so it makes sense that someone should start this off, right? XD It's also because I like eevees. No Pokemon challenges Eevee's cuteness. Ever.
Where will the newest Eevee evolution make its appearance in the Pokemon video games?: Pokemon X and Y.

Profile Created~

Last edited:

FiersomeLucia

The Blue Skies Will Appear...
Years
Username: FiersomeLucia
Partner Pokemon:
133.png

Reason for joining: Eevee is the golden prodigy of Pokemon; besides new Legendary Pokemon! Who doesn't like Eeeve and it's eeveelutions?!
Where will the newest Eevee evolution make its appearance in the video game?
It's so obvious; Pokemon X & Y. I really don't think Slyveon fits in our current Pokemon Types so I'm guessing... New Pokemon Types Appearing!!!

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
Username: Classic Sonic
Partner Pokemon: Espeon
Reason for Joining: I noticed a lack in an Eeveelution club, and was shocked...then you came around, and brought one up! Also, I really like Eevee and its evolutions, as it's a flexible Pokemon, adapted for any situation.
Pokemon X and Pokemon Y! Sylveon seems like a cute Eeveelution, and I'll totally have a blast training it when I can.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Username: Avishka
Partner Pokemon: Umbreon
Reason for Joining: Eevee is so cute and its evolutions are awesome! Eevee alone is a very rare and unique Pokemon because of its evolutionary stable and has many evolutions.
Pokemon X and Y! Sylveon is pretty cute and i think it'll have a new type

Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2014
Holy cow! There are so many applications! :D

All of them seem to be fine, so all of them are accepted. I'll get back and update the member list after I get home as I'm using my phone right now, then we can start our first discussion topic. I'm so pumped up!

Avishka's Profile has been accepted.
FiersomeLucia's Profile has been accepted.
Classic Sonic's Profile has been accepted.

Discussion Topic!

Which Eeveelution,in your opinion, is the best and why?

Which Eeveelution in your opinion, is the hardest to acquire and why?

Discussion time, guys!

Last edited:

Azu

Don't touch my milk.
Years
Leafeon maybe? I don't know I honestly think all the evolutions requiring stones. I actually had to google the prices and leafstone appears to be the most expensive one so yeah.. leafeon? o-o.

Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2014
Lol, that's true! :D

The hardest Eeveelution to obtain, IMO, is either Espeon or Umberon. Gaining maximum friendship is already a challenge in itself, and to level it up during the time you want it to is even more challenging. That just my opinion, though.

The Eeveelution that is the best to me is Umberon. Well of course, it's my partner Pokemon, mostly due to its high defense and the fact that I love dark types.

Years
Username: Cirno
Partner Pokemon:
136.png

Reason for joining: I adore the eeveelutions! They're fun and adorable. Too bad our party capacity isn't enough to have all of them in one team. 8(
Where will the newest Eevee evolution make its appearance in the video game?: I don't think it'll be in the wild, but hopefully Eevee will be available relatively early on (by gym 4-). Hmm, maybe our rival will have one? Or perhaps that'll be the trump card of one of the earlier gym leaders? :D

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
The hardest Eeveelution to acquire? Probably Espeon/Umbreon, as you have to do so much to raise them, such as:
Feed them a bunch of vitamins
take them for those massages (Gen IV only, I think)
Take them for walks in Amity Square (Gen 4 again)
Let them hold the Soothe Bell (Gen 4 yet again, I think)
and battle. A lot.

So, it's hard work, and takes a bit of a while, but it's worth it to have an Espeon or Umbreon in your party.

FiersomeLucia

Years
Which Eeveelution,in your opinion, is the best and why?
Eevee!!! Because how are you going to get the other Eeveelutions without Eevee?!
But if it's really the Eeveelution, it's Jolteon. I played older Pokemon Versions, and I evolve my Eevee into an Jolteon.
In BW2, Glaceon. Because, to evolve it... I have to go to through the Twist Mountain unless it's snowing. But in the older versions, Espeon/Umbreon... I'm an impatient person. I'd rather evolve Eevee with stones than go through the whole process!

Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2014
Thanks for all the replies, guys. Based on the results it seemed that Espeon and Umberon came out tops, but this is a personal opinion, so there really is no right or wrong there. Now, introducing...

The first Eeveextreme Club Competiton!

For the first time, we will be holding our weekly Eeveextreme Competition! Users may take part in the first or second contest, or both. Winning the contest can earn you a club Achievement, too. So, lets check it out! Also. When you are answering, please state what question you are answering. Have Fun! :D

Eeveeducation Competition

Answer the following question above. Your answer must be a minimum of thirty words. You can take ideas from other members answers but you may not copy from them or any other reference material. Also, if you use reference and paraphrase the information, please link to the site/member where you got the reference from. The most detailed and accurate response wins. In the event of a tie, both members will get the Title.

How was Eevee created? What are the special characteristics that Eevee has that other Pokemon don't?

Good luck!

EeveeNovel Competiton

Write a piece of writing not less than 150 words. You are an Eevee, and you are wandering around the streets and there is no sign of your lost trainer. Suddenly, you are attacked by some fierce Machop, and you eventually manage to defeat or outwit them, in the process finding your lost trainer. The story details are as follows:

You:
Eevee Lvl28

Enemy:
Machop Lvl36

Some points to consider elaborating on:
  • Why did the Machop attack Eevee?
  • Why was Eevee lost?
  • How did he find his Trainer in the end?

Good luck! ;)

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Username: TwilightBlade
Partner Pokemon: Bubbles the female Vaporeon
Reason for joining: I adore all of the Eeveelutions! I have a hard time picking a favorite one. They're all so cute and dependable Pokemon. I loved using my Eeveelutions in-game for RBY/FRLG, GSC, and XD.

Which Eeveelution, in your opinion, is the best and why?
If I had to pick my top favorite, I would pick Vaporeon. She was the first Eeveelution I got, even though I started with Squirtle. What can I say, I love Water types. Surf and Ice Beam were powerful moves back in the day, haha. I also liked Vaporeon's pose in RB. Tail up, head held low, and ready to fight! grr

vaporeon-color.png

I've gotten them all with relative ease, but traveling through the snowy areas to have a Glaceon can be difficult. I'm not so fond of mountainous areas. D:

Well I don't think Eevee should be wild ever again... I quite liked receiving Eevee as a gift in the old days.

I really think it's going to evolve through contests (or new concept) or with high friendship/loyalty. Maybe it will evolve after connecting street pass or some networking thing. I don't have a 3DS, so I wouldn't know. Just what could have been going on in France to make Eevee spin into a new evolution? ;P

Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2014
Hellow TwlightBlade, welcome to the club! That's a nice Vaporeon sprite you got there. Reminds me of the days where I used to take a Gameboy Color from under my covers and mash the A button till my hands were sore... XD

TwilightBlade's Profile has been accepted!

By the way, guys...

Update!

The Eeveeducation contest closes on the 22nd May while the EeveeNovel Competiton remains open till the 25th of May. Good luck to everyone! :D

Del

Iт'ѕ rαιɴιɴɢ oυтѕιde [...]
Years
Username: M-ourad
Partner Pokemon: Umbreon
Reason for joining: "I love Eevee and Umbreon!!!!"

#Which Eeveelution, in your opinion, is the best and why?
Spoiler:

#Which Eeveelution in your opinion, is the hardest to acquire and why?
Spoiler:

#Where will the newest Eevee evolution make its appearance in the video game?
Spoiler:

Last edited:

FiersomeLucia

Years

EeveeNovel Competition

I love to write. It's just that my concept is lame. I know how to end it and begin it but don't know how to write the middle. Not only that, this has a word limit! So I quickly made a story, using cliches that were in my head and use the words in my mind dictionary. So I didn't use any references or anything except Microsoft MS to see how many my words are and fix it..

As Quick As A Fox
As Quick As A Fox
"Where are you, Lucy?" I thought as I walked through the streets, in hopes of finding my trainer. My trainer and I got separated in the busiest street of Castelia City. Continuing my search, I sensed an attack. I quickly stepped away dodged the attack.
"Hey! Where you think you're going?!" I looked at my attacker to see an enraged Machop, staring at me! "Sorry, pal, but I was looking for my –" I explained but Machop cut me off.
"No Pokemon takes this path without a trainer. That's the rules along this paths, missy." He said, as he tried to use another attack which he missed. I quickly used a technique trainer taught me, and curled into a ball and rolled away quickly as possible. At the end of the path, was my trainer! "There you are, Vee!" What luck… I turned back to the path to see Machop was no longer there.

Last edited:

Lycanroc

under the sun
Years
Username: GoldenRayquaza
Partner Pokemon: Jolteon
Reason for joining: I just love that Eevee is one of the cutest Pokemon EVER! It's also pretty cool that Eevee is the only pokemon that has seven diffrent Eeveeloutions. (Yes, I said Eeveeloutions.)
Where will the newest Eevee evolution make its appearance in the video game?: Sylveon looks like a Flying type, so if it ever appears in a battle, it would probably be in a high up place. I'm thinking like a new Stone to evolve it. Mabye the Air Stone, or mabye the Cloud Stone. Who knows?

Also, my entry to EeveeNovel.

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2014
Hi M-Ourad and GoldenRaquaza! Welcome to the mafi- I... I mean club! Your application is good to go! \^_^/

M-Ourad's Profile has been accepted!

GoldenRaquaza's Profile has been accepted!

Thanks for the applications, FiersomeLucia and GoldenRaquaza! The competition will close by midnight on the 22nd, so the winner will be announced then! Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back