• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] Advice From Experienced Hackers Wanted!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Sep 28, 2012
Hey there.

I am in the midst of completing my first hack- of Fire Red- using advancemap, and XSE. Everythings going well, I just need a few questions answered, and maybe some tool recommendations?

My biggest question in; how do you get a sprite to follow you?

Also, what is the best way/program to make new sprites, and how do you add them to the game?

And lastly, how do multiple scripts for the same person work? For example; in Fire Red you will visit Professor Oaks Lab on a few occasion, and each time there is a different event, from obtaining your first Pokemon, to giving you the dex after you hit up the mart and bring him his parcel.

Thanks in advance!

Cilerba

the hearts of lonely people
Years
Unfortunately you won't get those questions answered here. Try asking in the ROM Hacking section right above here on the main page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back