• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Leeeeet's Join! ~ Rooster Teeth/Achievement Hunter Fan Club

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years

tumblr_n294ttfRRJ1rkiff7o3_500.gif

Rooster Teeth
& Achievement Hunter
PokeCommunity Fan Club

[currently under construction]

picture.php
picture.php

Welcome to PokeCommunity's official Rooster Teeth and Achievement Hunter fan club. Here, we talk all things encompanying these two bodies which are include and are not limited too:
  • Let's Plays
  • Versus
  • Achievement Go! and HUNT
  • Things To Do
  • The Patch and RT Podcast
  • Rage Quit
  • Red vs. Blue, Immersion, RT Shorts
picture.php

rules and regulations
1. All PokéCommunity and Other Clubs rules apply.
2. Be courteous to other club members. We accept all kinds of AH/RT fans, old and new.
3. Spoilers are not necessary in this thread. Just note to be wary of a day
of a Let's Play if you don't want to know the result.
4. Sign up using this form:
Username:
Favorite Achievement Hunter Member:
Favorite Rooster Teeth Member:
Favorite Let's Play:

picture.php

current discussion topic
Just everyday RT/AH videos at this point!

picture.php
Member Directory

tumblr_n7me1awTmc1qdget6o2_r4_500.png

Team Geoff Ramsey
elheroeoscuro
  • Favorite Rooster Teeth Member: Joel Heyman
    [*]Favorite Let's Play: Minecraft Episode 90: King Ryan Part 2

tumblr_n7me1awTmc1qdget6o1_r2_500.png

Team Ryan Haywood
Anna
  • Favorite Rooster Teeth Member: Burnie Burns
    [*]Favorite Let's Play: Rainbow Six Vegas Part 1 & 2, Mad King Ryan Part 1 & 2, Spring Harvest
Daixtey
  • Favorite Rooster Teeth Member: Kerry Shawcross
    [*]Favorite Let's Play: Skate 3
Arc
  • Favorite Rooster Teeth Member: Gus Sorola
    [*]Favorite Let's Play: Mad King Ryan Part 2, Family Feud, Snowbound

tumblr_n7me1awTmc1qdget6o3_r2_500.png

Team Jack Patillo
KamikazeSSoH
  • Favorite Rooster Teeth Member: Gus Sorola
    [*]Favorite Let's Play: GTA IV/V

tumblr_n7f0yhbZZe1qdget6o3_r1_500.png

Team Michael Jones
Cherrim
  • Favorite Rooster Teeth Member: -
    [*]Favorite Let's Play: Jeopardy

tumblr_n7f0yhbZZe1qdget6o1_r2_500.png

Team Ray Navaerez Jr.
Bidoof FTW
  • Favorite Rooster Teeth Member: Monty Oum
    [*]Favorite Let's Play:Galacticraft Minecraft series
aurevesque
  • Favorite Rooster Teeth Member: -
    [*]Favorite Let's Play:Worms

tumblr_n7f0yhbZZe1qdget6o2_r1_500.png

Team Gavin Free
Dansparce
    [*]Favorite Let's Play:GTA IV Cops and Crookes (Ever Single One)
Grand Wizard Ryan
    [*]Favorite Let's Play:GTA V (especially the Heists)
Roaming Murkrow
  • Favorite Rooster Teeth Member: Burnie Burns
    [*]Favorite Let's Play:All of them

~ Have fun, my friends ~

tumblr_n2ba5vAuV31skloy9o2_500.gif

Last edited:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
HELL YEA BOIII

Username: Aquacorde
Favorite Achievement Hunter Member: RYAN
Favorite Rooster Teeth Member: BURNIE
Favorite Let's Play: LET'S PLAY RAINBOW SIX VEGAS 2 PART 1 OR MAD KING RYAN 1&2 OR SPRING HARVEST

Oh my god. I'm so happy you've made this. Oh my god. <33333 Megan mentioned this on server and I came straight here omg. I'm actually watching Snowbound right now because I just love having RT stuff on. Never get tired of it tbh.

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
Welcome to the club Aquacorde!

I'm glad to see you're just as excited as I am in this club (: Those are some awesome Let's Plays: Gavin's face in the Rainbow Six Vegas LPs makes them an instant classic, and I'm glad to see that the Spring Harvest LP was able to make me laugh as hard as I did. I was afraid that they were running out of ideas in the Minecraft LPs.

How ingenious was Ryan though in his second reign as the Mad King?! He totally went above and beyond with that one in my opinion.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
tbh while Gavin's face was amusing I think my favourite bit had to be Jack laughing for a good two minutes. xD it just makes me happy when someone laughs as hard as that. <3 Spring Harvest was such a great way to start off the season! Like you said I thought they were getting a bit less enthusiastic and not as creative but hey. That was a gem. Ryan's burglary attempts especially lmao.

I WAS SO IMPRESSED WITH MAD KING RYAN. Like the middle of the sequence kind of lagged (end of part 1/start of part 2) but the tasks were mostly amazing and the boss battle was phenomenal oh my god. How will that be topped, I wonder?

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
I love how Ryan just goes rogue in the LPs, it adds a lot of flare to a series which many fear might be getting dull. The underground labyrinth though in Mad King Ryan was just unbelievable, I couldn't fathom what I was looking at when they had went back to Achievement City xD Geoff must have been in on it because I have absolutely no idea how Ryan could have been able to make that in such a small time.

Spoiler:

How will it be topped? Luckily, we've got good ol' Gavin next which means anything goes haha. He'll probably want to get revenge on everyone for finding/messing with his Chamber of Victory. Probably make his lil' boy Micoo wear the piss gold boots this time around xD

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I'm just really impressed with Ryan in general tbh. I mean he's clever and funny and managed to fit right in and :D

Today's episode of Minecraft wasn't that fun but the mass confusion at the end was entertaining. ^^; I'm really confused as to why that sort of thing would happen? No idea about XBox Minecraft mechanics tbh.

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
I'm just really impressed with Ryan in general tbh. I mean he's clever and funny and managed to fit right in and :D

Today's episode of Minecraft wasn't that fun but the mass confusion at the end was entertaining. ^^; I'm really confused as to why that sort of thing would happen? No idea about XBox Minecraft mechanics tbh.

I just finished the episode myself, it was quite blah. The best part was definitely the stand off between Gavin and Ryan. It was great how they both drowned xD

The only thing I can think of is that possibly there wasn't a limit on the number of frames/paintings before they had filled up Achievement City? That way when the limit was set in a possible update, they were already exponentially higher than the limit but the world didn't destroy the frames.

I'm glad that Jack didn't win. He's a great god but my god between Michael and Jack they always seem to be switching off between each other. I always get happy when Ray, Geoff, Ryan, or Gavin wins.

Fun fact: Achievement City is now 2 wins behind Gavin in the Tower of Pimps rankings haha xD

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
They were basically all just goofing off lmao. It was, like last week's, a very Jack-like task. As you said I'm kind of glad he didn't win but mainly just because it wouldn't have been an interesting win- the city itself winning was a much better ending haha. Oh but I liked the Seed of Team Nice Dynamite's Friendship.

Your theory makes sense except that... Michael put up an item frame, Ryan put up five paintings and then took them down and they still couldn't put any up? It's baffling. I guess they're going to be taking down item frames at some point unless they can find a work-around, then.

all I can say about the fun fact is poor gavin lmao.

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
That corridor next to Michael's house is really bothering me, it annoys me how we have to wait another, what, 6 weeks for it to come out? D: The way Ryan's and Michael's names were panned over the area it definitely looks like there's a room of some sorts in there; I just have no god damn idea what it could be xD

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I was wondering about it a while ago and thought maybe it goes into the Altar? if it's a long hallway that turns left a ways in. I mean, we know something's going on in there (that involves some trees, at the every least) and there are no entrances to it afaik? Then I thought well. Why put it there? Why not between Ray and Gavin's house? But there are a few reasons that could be- a) the circuitry for cakes and especially BUTTS could get run into, b) there's a massive crev down by the BUTTS circuitry, and c) they could be throwing off suspicion. Besides, when Geoff was looking towards it the three in the tunnel seemed to be veering steadily left and no other direction. How's that for a theory! :D

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
Hmmm I never thought about that. Plus, I don't remember what time in the video it happened, but when the chunks were loading over the altar the inside was filled with gold and there was like a jungle inside. COINCIDENCE? Pfff I have no idea, but at least we know something's inside of there :P

Also, semi-big announcement about a half hour ago: Rooster Teeth just announced that they'll be releasing a fourth channel called The Know which will focus solely on game news:

http://www.youtube.com/user/know

Looks like all that material Ashley makes will be moving to that channel now. I'm curious is Rooster Teeth is planning on releasing a new series or something, as they're essentially moving a lot of videos to its own channel

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I should watch again but actually pay attention lmao. See what's going on there. :D

I'm glad they're moving news stuff over- their videos page has been cluttered as heck since they decided to be a news source as well. I feel like just putting news there will be enough for content really; a lot of youtubers don't upload anything as often as RT just does news. But I mean, their categorizations have confused me a bit- why is Rage Quit not on the Let's Play channel? It's by Michael, it's basically a Let's Play, why didn't it go there? Who knows.
Maybe The Patch will move to The Know? It's basically a gaming news Podcast, isn't it? But then again, maybe not. It is a mystery. But I think the news move is purely to reduce the sudden clutter that came from the news reports decision.

OH! I just found what Gus said about it after the Onnit Partycast [here]. It sounds like they're going to be expanding what they're going to be covering as well. All kinds of stuff! It's going to have an as-it-happens format and they even have another website for it? theknow.tv, though I can't get there apparently. :|

Last edited:

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
Gus makes it sound like it's going to cover not only video games but entertainment like TV as well. Which personally, I don't mind. Their organization has become really weird though - I don't understand why they've been uploading their "Joel and Adam" series back on the Rooster Teeth channel, considering it is a Let's Play. Things To Do I think should be on the Let's Play channel because that's practically a mini-let's play in itself. The Patch should technically move over to The Know, but does that mean that the Rooster Teach Podcast should move over as well considering it is a knowledge-based podcast? I dunno.

Speaking of Joel and Adam, their Outlast videos are absolutely hysterical. I love seeing Joel get so scared xD

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
Years
It's about time this club was made.

Username: Dansparce

Favorite Achievement Hunter Member: This is a really tough question. They're all absolutely awesome and hilarious. But if I have to choose between them... I choose Gavin.

Favorite Rooster Teeth Member: Joel Heyman, without a doubt.

Favorite Let's Play: GTA IV Cops and Crooks. EVERY SINGLE ONE.

Also, while you're on the topic of Joel and Adam, I'm absolutely in love with their G-mod series. Watching them fail at making a car and the Millennium Falcon has been hilarious.

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
Welcome to the club, Dansparce!

The Cops and Crooks videos are always hysterical. Best moment hands down was that video - can't remember which one - where the two buses went flying over the unfinished bridge and the Gents just grilled them on the spot xD That could not have gone any better

The G Mod series are really funny, I love how easily Joel get upset at Adam. I didn't get a chance to see the Millenium Falcon one yet though, is it any good?

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
Years
It was most definitely in the first one. It's also one of my favourite part's, especially because of what Gavin says when going over the bridge. "Ohh.. It's unfinished, It's just like Speed. Oh No!"

And the newest Joel and Adam one... Let's just say that if they were the ones designing the Millennium Falcon, the Death Star would still be around.

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
I just finished watching it and my god...that was hard to watch haha. You could just tell that Joel's blood pressure was steadily rising as the video went on. But hey they landed it yaaaaaaaay! :D

What other games do you think would be a good fit for them to play?

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
Years
For Joel and Adam? I'd honestly just say more G-Mod. Or any other game where you can completely screw over your friends for no reason. And it has to make Joel get angry. Angry Joel is best Joel.

Here's a question (or two). What game would you like Achievement Hunter to revisit?

What's your favourite Season of RvB?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Okay I need to back up a bit because now I'm even more baffled- just realized that Joel&Adam's stuff isn't on LetsPlay but is in the Let's Play section of the AH website lmao. What in the worrrrld. I don't usually watch their things because I'm really not a fan of the scary things they do but I do check in when I see a game I'm interested in.

I'm not sure what I'd like to see AH revisit. They're putting out plenty of entertaining stuff in a variety of games; I can't say I miss any of them really. Besides WiiU Mario but that's a legal issue iirc.

As for RvB, I dont have a favourite season. I think anything after 4 is where things really get going but idk. I do enjoy it all but most of all what's cool is the progression.

Last edited:

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
Yeah man, definitely check them out. They're pretty funny (:

Is it wrong for me to say I've never seen RvB? I know it's really popular and I've always meant to check it out, but just never have found the time to look for it xD

Wii U Mario definitely would have been cool to see them continue but like Aquacorde said there were some legal issues. I was happy to see they created a WWE sequel because that first one was fantastic, so I can scratch that off of my list. They should just unleash the Magic: The Gathering LP just for gags considering we all basically know now that it's bad.

You know what would be pretty cool? Team Fortress 2 from The Orange Box. I feel like they could have a lot of fun with that. More Red Dead Redemption videos would be cool, as well as possibly another Battle Block Theater LP. Remember this gem? (;

Spoiler:

Back