• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

WORLD //of// FAIRY TAIL ->++ CELESTIAL SPIRE {PG-16} -OOC-

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
Years
celestialspire.png
The nation of Fiore is known for it's many great guilds. Fairy Tail, Lamia Scale, Blue Pegasus, Sabertooth, all fantastic yet mysterious guilds that deserve the high praise they have received. Amidst the numerous guilds in the nation, however, one remains a mystery above all else. Celestia Spire, a guild buried in the mountains in the southwest part of the country has been in existence, albeit without any members for fifty years. A guild thematically based around the Celestial Spirits, it is said that the Master was once a grand Celestial Mage, one that now only recruits those into his guild that meet an odd condition.

He seeks those born infused with the magic power of the Celestial Spirits - a process that is presumed to rarely occur in children born of Celestial Mages - first or second generation, but isn't proven with fact. These offspring, as a result, are born with a magic potential almost on par with that of a mythical Dragon Slayer, particularly when the infused magic is of a spirit of the gold keys. In a way, these mages were essentially human descendants of the spirits, and the Master of Celestia Spire wanted them all for his guild. Aside from this known fact, nobody knows the true ambitions of Master Anacra - whether he wants to create a guild for the betterment of Fiore, or of his own ambitions.

->++

And that's it for the plot! I could go into it more, speak of my more in depth plans, but those will change based on the characters and how the events unfold. Think of the plot as more of an arc introduction, since the RP itself will consist of a series of story arcs revolving around Celestia Spire. The story will be taking place in tangent with the plot of the anime / manga (starting around the Oracion Seis arc), so canon events taking place in the world might come up once in a while. However, canon characters will not be showing up at any point.

Naturally, this RP will be a very character driven affair, so consider the pasts and personalities of your PCs carefully. I may make arcs more based on certain characters depending on the information you provide, but here's the thing: I don't want you to post the history of your characters in this thread, I'd like you to PM me them to keep them a secret until they have plot relevance. As a result, the history doesn't have to be really long - it could be a series of notes for me to work off of, and you could explain the rest later. If something pertaining to your character is about to come up, don't worry, I'll give you a heads up beforehand.

Before we go into more detail revolving around character creation, a note on magic. I'm not going to be too restrictive on the type of magic your character can use, seeing as how magic in the FT canon is extremely "whatever goes", but try and follow these two rules:

• Don't make your character overpowered. Naturally, our characters will grow more powerful overtime, so at least for now consider that they shouldn't have the power of an S-class mage or anything.
  • Try to think of something unique. I mean, don't go making a Natsu or Gray power wise, basically. If you want, you could make a character with a variation of these skills, but I don't want "a fire mage that shoots fire from his mouth and can light his fists on fire", basically.

Character Form
Spoiler:

FORM EXPLANATION
Section I
Name, age, gender, etc. Most of this is pretty straight forward. Image isn't necessary, but ideal. The Code Name is a second name that the character is / will be known by, such as Natsu being referred to as "Salamander". Spirit Inheritence refers to which of the Celestial Spirits the character has received magic from. Those of the Zodiac are limited to one per character, and the choice will have very little affect on your characters for a while. A spoiler free overview of these spirits can be found here.

The choices are as follows (bold denotes a Zodiac):
Aquarius | Taurus | Cancer | Virgo | Sagittarius | Leo | Aries | Scorpio | Gemini | Pisces | Libra
Crux | Holorogium | Lyra | Nikora | Caelum | Pyxis

Sections II - IV
Appearance and personality are also pretty straightforward, though I did include a "comedic gimmick" slot for any particular... quirks your character might have. It's pretty much a requirement for characters in the series to be a little nuts! The Likes/ Dislikes are just there to help give us a more in-depth look at your characters mind. There's no required number.

Sections V - VI
The Magic Overview is so you can write a blurb about your character's magic, be it the type, how it's used, what it's effective against, etc. Keep in mind I will be watching how much magic your character is using in the RP, since characters can easily get exhausted by using too much. The named attacks section is for any special techniques your character may have thought up.

Section VII
This section won't be used quite yet, but it'll be later used to keep notes on your characters relations with others.

History
Remember to PM me some notes regarding your character's past. Keep in mind that your character is not a member of Celestial Spire, yet. They may be part of another guild, or not even involved in adventure to begin with. It's up to you.

CAST
Keep in mind that while there are theoretically a lot of slots with all of the Celestial Spirits, some of them may be used for characters introduced later. I'm honestly not expecting to get that many applicants for this RP, either.

I will keep this section of the post updated with characters as they are introduced.

Origins Arc
Master Anacra (NPC)
Graive Celiste (parallelzero) Leo
Airi Elinweisse (parallelzero) Lyra
Amell Vanderbilt (Retro Bug) Caelum
Neolane Aeolila (CarefulWetPaint) Aquarius
Ed St. Cloud (First Snow) Scorpio

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
How many people are you taking? :) I'd like to reserve a space.

(Should I reserve a particular spirit inheritance, if I have one in mind already?)

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
Years
I'll probably take a few. Like I said, I'm not expecting a very big turnout. If I get more than that, I'll choose based on quality. I'd let me know the inheritance you have in mind, if only because I've got to think about my character/s.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
Years
There seems to be a bit of confusion on how the magic is going to work. Your character will have their own, unique magic, not magic based on the spirit. Essentially the inheritance is for an increased magical potential which won't actually come into play until later. When picking a spirit, I'd honestly just pick one you like.

for him.

I'm trash.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
Oh okay, thanks for the clarification. I had this idea for yarn/string magic, but then realized the inheritance thing. I'll reserve too I guess? Oh and is the like and dislike section really needed?

Last edited:

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
Years
If it's easier for anyone, I've laid the code for the signup bare in the spoiler below for easy copying. And right, it won't have any influence for a while.

Spoiler:

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
Years
Thought I'd throw these up so you guys have examples to go off of. Graive's profile has barely been touched, but the only thing missing in Airi's is the appearance. So, if you need an idea as to what profiles should look like...

I.
graivehead.png

Graive Celiste :::: Metalhead
eighteen | | courier
Leo -/- Takeover: Armor King Magic

Spoiler:

I.
airi.png

Airi Elinweisse :::: Aphasiac
sixteen | ♀ | member of blue pegasus
Lyra -/- Tendril Summoning Magic

Spoiler:

Last edited:

for him.

I'm trash.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
If I can get on the internet tomorrow, then my SU will be up tomorrow. If I can't then it'll be up whenever I can actually get on. T^T

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
It's been so long since I've RPed, I hope this is acceptable.

Should I wait for your approval/disapproval before sending my history?

Spoiler:

for him.

I'm trash.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
Well here's my SU. I want the okay first before I send my history. If you don't like it, I can completely revamp the SU. I have a couple of other possible characters in mind, but this character seemed to want to come out of my brain the most.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
Years
I'm very interested in this, but won't be able to complete a SU until at least Sunday (no internet for two days/ nights, and not enough time before I have to go to bed to finish it to a decent standard). Is this okay?

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
Same with me!

I'll have it up soon hopefully.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
Years
Realistically if I start it before Sunday, by the time my next post goes up you'll have had time to apply. This is getting more interest than I thought though. If I get too many applications, I might have to sort them by quality and select the best ones. @.@

for him.

I'm trash.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
^I thought it would be more popular. A lot of people like Fairy Tail.

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
Years
Here's my SU, I hope its good enough as I havent really done this before. If something needs to be changed or more added just say and I'll do my best to make it better.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
Years
So I'll be keeping the CAST section of the first post updated with characters that have been accepted. To make the list, I need to approve both your sign-up and your history. If you've made the sign-up already, feel free to PM me their history if you've yet to.

I updated Airi's profile with pictures of her appearances, and will describe them sometime this weekend (likely when I finish with Graives's signup).

Back