• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC's StarCraft 2 Tournament

TY

Welcome to PC's StarCraft 2 tournament, hosted by ShadowExcadrill, and so far no one else.

Anyone can sign up, you dont have to buy the full game to play cause of the Starter Edition
How to get the Starter Edition is shown here
Note that not everything is true as they have introduced a spawning method, which is explained here

The tournament will start on and the sign ups will be closed both at October 27th.
Round 1 lasts till November 3rd, so thats a week to round up your first BO3.

How to sign up:
Spoiler:

Here's mine as a example:
Username: ShadowExcadrill
SC2 Nickname: ShadowE
Race: Protoss
Timezone: GMT +2

Participants:
Spoiler:

If you have Wings of Liberty, and wanna play as Zerg or Protoss, let me know so that misunderstandings can be prevented.

The main prize is huge honor of being PC's StarCraft 2 champion (i will make a throphy for it aswell :3)
Also you will get a emblem for participating:
k21a4Aq.jpg
4OexRJK.jpg
BUAxGcY.jpg

If anyone has questions regarding the tournament, PM/VM me and you shall be answered instantly, hopefully

Last edited:

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
Username: Razer302
SC2 Nickname: Haru
Timezone: GMT +0

Love SC2

But I do work 10 hour shifts on Saturday and Sunday and don't finish till 11:15 pm both days.

TY

SC2 Nickname: Haru
Timezone: GMT +0

Love SC2

But I do work 10 hour shifts on Saturday and Sunday and don't finish till 11:15 pm both days.

Welcome, and dont worry since most people will be in good timezones for it and im mostly on till 2am in the weekends so its not gonna be any problem i think.

Also i forgot to mention that if people with the Starter Edition wanna play a map besides the only suitable 1v1 map it has to offer, you can contact someone with HotS or WoL so that they can be a spectator and you are being able to use his/her maps of the content (this only applies if both players have the Starter Edition though)

Also i kinda wonder... After watching some real SC2 tournament games i wonder if we should do best out of 3 or just one game, so leave your opinion on this here :3

Years
Username: Gimmepie
SC2 Nickname: Gimmepie
Race: Zerg
Timezone: UTC +8
Location: European... because there's no server for where I actually live.

This shall be interesting. How will it work?

Last edited:

TY

Well you have like a week to play a game (or best out of three, depends what everyone prefers) against your opponent and post your results here (sending the replay with it would be even better). Also if anyone is able to get the replays up into YouTube vids that would be really lovely :3

Kieran_90

That guy that you think you remember
Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2015
I'll sign up later :) i'll probably be kind of sucky though.

TY

We will do a best of 3, and to make it possible for everyone to do the 3 matches you have a week to do this, and do 3 different maps too (like Akilion Wastes, Belshir Vestige and Star Station).

Also send me the replays of the game, just for confirmation of the score (not that i dont trust any of you :P) and i may put it on YouTube for fun.

Also for more info get into "PC's SC2 Tournament" group on the EU server :D

TY

I have HOTS aswell for anyone that doesn't and wants an upgrade.

So that makes 3 of us (me, you and gimmepie)
Im trying to make a cool participant thing like they have in WCS to make it look a bit fancy, so stay tuned xD

EDIT: I made the group stage already with the participants we have, and it looks like this:

ROUND 1 IS ACTIVE NOW

http://binarybeast.com/xHotS1310270

Had a little misunderstanding with someone, sorry for the huge change :/​

Last edited:

TY

Same goes for you Razer, PM/VM me times you can be active in and we can arrange when to do our PvP :P

EDIT: Our PvP ended in a glorious 2-1 for the Dutch Protoss player: ShadowE xD

Last edited:
Years
Awesome, that puts me in second by default doesn't it? haha!

Razer, VM/PM me and we can sort out the time for our match. We might have to do each individual game different times though.

TY

Actually, it puts your first right now, since 2-0 is better than 2-1 >.>

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
I will be free wednesday to friday to do games. Not sure on your time zone I'm GMT.

Years
@Razer - I will VM you tomorrow to show when I am available to play. That way you can get an idea of my time zone etc and we can work out a time from there.

TY

Also with some people dropping out, the finals were played today, ending like this

ShadowExcadrill 4-1 gimmepie

And my god was it difficult xD

So that was it for this tournament, i will try to get the replays up into video's ASAP so that everyone can enjoy them if needed
Thanks for participating ^_^

Last edited:

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
Wish I could have had time to finish it up. Hate when personal life gets best of me. Maybe another time though.

Grats on the win. You were pretty darn good haha.

Back