• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Kid

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Hi there Ben!

We are all huge pokémon fans here! (or at least we used to be xD) So you'll find a lot of people to chat with. Also, machinima director? If that's what I think it is, I love it.

Raikou is probably my favourite out of those three legendary beasts, so nice that it's your fav pokémon.

I hope you'll have a good time here, remember to read the rules before posting. Don't hesitate to ask people with bolded usernames if there is anything you wonder about.

See you around~

Venomire

Gentlemanly Action Hero
Years
  • Seen Jun 26, 2011
Machinima makes no sense to me. Still, I find it reasonably entertaining.
And you're a Pokemon fan? Whyever would you come here? 0_0
Enjoy my incredible and amazing wit. Because I'm just that awesome.
Welcome to PC! If you ever need something then I'm usually on at some point every day, so just give me a shout!

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Hey Ben; glad you can be with us today! <3 We're all pretty big pokemon fans; or well, at least know OF pokemon at least, so you'll fit riiiiight in; jus tlike a lime and a coconut! [Futurama quote. :3]

Tell me; what's actually a machinima director suppsoed to do? I THINK it involves technology...I'm just not sure. Sounds pretty interesting; which is why I'm asking. :3

And score! I love Raikou; I JUST CAN'T CATCH IT. ;3; Takes me forever to find it...and when I try the ol' Mean Look trick, my cursed luck couldn't catch him at "red health" so...yeah. But yeah, I like how he's very fast, and very strong! Especially for a Calm Mind sweeper; he's pretty kewl. :3

Well, I hope you'll enjoy the many aspects of Poke Community; and yeah! Enjoy. <3 [watch out for ursuring! D= He's angry today. <3]

Back