• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

the staravia that no one cares about

UltraWing

teleporting shiny staraviva
Years
hello every body im UltraWing i am a shiny staravia but no one gives a c**p about me im a hack maker a noob one if you ask me and i can cross dimensions and have different bodes for each dimension i hope i can make new friends and have fun making my hacks

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
Hello UltraWing and welcome to PC! Trust me, we definitely give a crap about you. :P

It seems that you're most into hacks, so I would recommend the Emulation & ROM Hacking section for all your hacking needs. I don't create hacks myself, so you won't be seeing me around those parts, but there are plenty of people there that are always willing to help others out. Our hacking section is huge and full of people creating new hacks. There's tutorials, resources, tools, and lots of other hacks at your disposal.

In general, we're nice people and if you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask a Moderator, Super Moderator, or Admin, about it. You can ask anyone, and I'm sure they'll help you to the best of their ability, but staff members usually offer the best advice.

Welcome to PC and happy posting!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Juuuust so you know, the word "crap" isn't really censored here, so you can use it :P

But don't put yourself down, though. I understand being a ROM Hacker has it's ups and downs and the material out there can be extremely difficult to grasp, especially if you are new to the whole thing. You just need a lot of patience in order to calmly understand what you're doing. Read the tutorials carefully, and don't be afraid to ask questions in the sticky threads and/or to regulars, expert hackers, and the moderators of the section, as they are helpful and nice. :D

With that, welcome aboard to the forums! I know you will have a splendid time here. :)

Years
Well, if you can cross dimensions you must be quite the awesome Staravia. Teach me how to do that sometime, yeah?! Welcome to PokeCommunity! As Slayr said, we care about everyone, newbie or old-time member. We're a really friendly place here and one of the best forums, if I do say so myself~

There are a lot of amazing resources here for hackers so you've definitely come to the coolest of communities for everything relating to that. There's an entire subforum dedicated to tutorials here for hacking and includes guides on things like how to add new moves as well as scripting tutorials, so those will definitely be helpful to push you forward. If you're confused about something or can't find a specific guide, you're more than welcome to post in the simple questions thread! Since we have a lot of talented hackers in the Emulation & ROM Hacking forum they'll definitely be on board to provide you with some guidance if you don't understand something. But yeah, patience is definitely required!

Be sure to make something really amazing for us and have a lovely time on PC, all right? If you need some help you can contact a staff member anytime. I'd love to be your friend whenever, too, so don't be scared to friend request me. Cheers!

UltraWing

teleporting shiny staraviva
Years
oh i also like RPs and other stuff and thank you for welcoming me y,all

Last edited:
Back