• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi

Years
  • Seen Sep 15, 2013
New here, hello. I,ll pop around from time to time if I'm looking for a Rom hack of Pokemon.

Where did that ad link come from?

Last edited:

danks_

NOCH EIN BIER, BITTE!
Years
Hey Dragon, welcome to the forums :) Hope you have fun playing the rom hacks!

Also hope to see you become an active member of the forum, maybe.

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Herroooooo there! Dragon's are awful cuddly, y'know. <3

But yes, a lot of new users do come here for the Rom Hacks, which yeah, the Rom Hacks are really fun. :3 You can check out the Hacks Showcase sub board if you're looking for the ROM Hacks here in PC! Personally, I play POKEMON: Dark Rising and Pokémon: Liquid Crystal myself. They're pretty fun and I do reccomend you try them out~

I do recommend you try out the other forums PC has here as well~ There's loads to check out. :3 But yeah! Enjoy your stay, Dragon! Need any help? Feel free to ask! <3 You can ask a member of staff for instance; like myself. I can help out in any way I can. ^^ Buuut I hope to see you around, in any case. <3

Years
Hello Dragon. Welcome to Pokecommunity!

I'm happy to see you joining and becoming part of this community! For playing ROM Hacks or making them check out the Emulation and ROM Hacking thread under creative discussions! Here there's excellent tutorials and a variety of games to choose from. Make sure to read the rules before posting and for any questions you can ask a moderator. There's some great creations out there; hope you enjoy your stay!

Back