• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Let's Play

Tyranee

Can't read my Poke'-face!
Years
Phoenix_Wright_-_Ace_Attorney_Coverart.png

Why Am I doing this LP?
I'm a huge Phoenix Wright fan and I've been wanting to do a PW LP for a while. Luckily I have my friends who make occasional appearances in other LP episodes to help me out with the voices. It's a group project for all of us, hope you enjoy! :)

Featuring (Permanently) The VideoGame Masters and TheDaneRaw!

Welcome to our Let's Play of Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney feat. Tyranee, TheDaneRaw, Markrodriguez09, and Johnny Rodriguez!

Don't expect frequent updates after episode 5, as we have to ALL be here to do these eps, but I hope you all enjoy what's posted whenever it's posted! :)

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney is property of Capcom.

WARNING: LP contains many sexual references and some language (because TheDaneRaw isn't censorable lol). If you are easily offended by such things, it is best to just watch something else. If not, you'll probably enjoy it though :)

Case 1:
Spoiler:

Case 2:
Ep2: Case 2 Investigation 1 Pt. 1
Spoiler:

Ep3: Case 2 Investigation 1 Pt. 2
Spoiler:

Ep4: Case 2 Trial 1 Pt. 1
Spoiler:

Ep5: Case 2 Trial 1 Pt. 2
Spoiler:

Ep6: Case 2 Investigation 2 (Part 1)
Spoiler:

Ep7:
Spoiler:

Ep8:
Spoiler:

Ep9:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Tyranee

Years
Ep4: Case 2 Trial 1 Pt. 2

In this episode, we finish up the second part of our case 2 trials!

Spoiler:

Tyranee

Years
Ep6: Case 2 Investigation 2 (Part 1)

In this episode, we start up the second part of the case 2 investigations...and TheDaneRaw is commentating solo. Good Lord -.-

Spoiler:

Railgun

Ever Day Another New Adventure
Years
Your epic for doing an epic game so epically so I'm happy your so epic!

Back