• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Would anyone like to have a Wi-fi Battle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coolayush23

Coolayush23
Years
  • Seen Nov 24, 2012
Anyone here for a Wi-fi battle at 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM IST? Post your friend codes here.

Uh....No One?Thats too bad :(

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
No one posted because they know better: This section is strictly for discussing topics within the Black 2 and White 2 games. Secondly, it is a forum wide rule that your friend code should be post in your signature, and not in the main text of your topic replies. Also, we even have an entire section of the forum dedicated to battling people via Wi-Fi which is located Here. I would suggest you read the rules there, too.

One last thing. In the future, I'd avoid editing your posts to say, "No one pays attention to me" or something of the like as you did, due to it causing unnecessary backlash, as well as just making you... well, not so popular. This is a forum website. A website where people can reply as late or as early as they wish to. So be patient with the replies in your future topics, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back