• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How to add Ribbons?

Years
  • Seen May 4, 2018
Hi guys, can anyone tell me how to make an event that gives my Pokémon a Ribbon, like when the players defeats the Champion?

Years
  • Seen May 4, 2018
I was afraid you would say that. I saw that on the wiki and tried like this:

w118w.png

And got this error with both:

D0gYJ.png

venom12

Pokemon Crystal Rain Relased
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 28, 2023
$Trainer.party[pokemon number from 0 to 5].setRibbon(7)

Years
  • Seen May 4, 2018
Oh! Thank you so much. It works now.

Now I have another question. I added 13 Ribbons to a pokémon but I can only see 12, is there currently a way to move the screen and see the rest of the Ribbons?

Last edited:

venom12

Pokemon Crystal Rain Relased
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 28, 2023
I think maruno added only a space for 12 ribbons, for more you need to edit a script and graphics.
Search for this in PokemonSummary script
Code:
 for i in 0...pokemon.maxRibbon
      if pokemon.getRibbon(i)
        imagepos.push(["Graphics/Pictures/ribbons",236+64*(coord%4),86+80*(coord/4).floor,
           64*(i%8),64*(i/8).floor,64,64])
        coord+=1
        break if coord>=12
      end
    end
change
Code:
break if coord>=13#or more

Years
  • Seen May 4, 2018
Oh ok, but now there's a new row of 4 ribbons over the text "No. of Ribbons". And the rest are still unviewable. Oh well, I think 12 are enough, there are no contests anyway. Thanks for your help!

Back