• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen I need help guys...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Oct 8, 2012
So I bought pokemon ruby to play on my DS a few month ago and it turned out to be one of those fake ones were you cant save etc...
I think I'm going to buy a DS game next instead of a gameboy game and I was just wondering if they're similar to the gba ones? I really like Ruby especially... so is it similar or totally different? And which one do you think I should get?

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Try reading about the DS Pokemon games (Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold, SoulSilver, Black, White, Black 2, and White 2) on Serebii or ask about them in their respective forums. Each of those games I listed has a specific area here on PC and they all have Q&A threads where you can ask about them. Black and White 2 just came out, so I'd definitely recommend them as your next purchase! :) There are lots of Pokemon, new and old, to be caught and plenty to do after the main story.

Also, for future reference, this forum is for the advance generation games, which are Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, FireRed, and LeafGreen. None of the DS games are in this generation, so even though you were talking about Ruby, it wasn't really relevant to the discussion as a whole haha. Sorry about your fake game though! Legit GBA games are hard to find nowadays. If you still want to get some, try checking local gaming stores. They usually check to make sure that the games still work and are legit, so you won't have that problem again.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back