• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Merge this with the tutorial topic thingy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox♠

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 16, 2011

Just a quick tutorial to help with basic scratch spriting.

Years
  • Seen Oct 8, 2010
I think the most difficult thinks in a scratch are the outlines,becuase you need to hace a some experience spriting,and the tutorials always start with the base without shades,colored outlines etc. and it not explains how to do that,if you can explain how to do outlines it will be an enormous help for the begginer pixel artists =D

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 8, 2023
I think the most difficult thinks in a scratch are the outlines,becuase you need to hace a some experience spriting,and the tutorials always start with the base without shades,colored outlines etc. and it not explains how to do that,if you can explain how to do outlines it will be an enormous help for the begginer pixel artists =D
It's called drawing. It's not something anyone can really teach you haw to do, it just requires practice.

Start by drawing simple things, and then work your way up.

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
Years
yeah... i only started spriting when i first made my thread... so that's about 5-6 months ago. the only real reason why i do well at it is because i've drawn things my whole life, and it just makes it easier to visualize how things look when you sprite.

Fox♠

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 16, 2011

I'll explain it now, you get the pencil tool, you draw, you clean up your outline, simple as pie.

Thanks for the comments, but it was nothing, just wanted to help out.

DoMyxZ

God Mapper
Years
Good thread , helped me very much to did my first fakemon sprites with scratch . Thanks , vey much :classic: ;) ;) . What you say of my first fakemon with scratch. (I know is ugly :(( )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back