• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dragonball Z A lost legacy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MykehDoom

Team Magma's Entei
Years
  • Age 35
  • GA
  • Seen Aug 12, 2010
This is my storyline! NO ONE CAN STEAL IT! I currently have no screen shots and I need some help with it please. I need a Vegeta SS4 charset for RMXP. And any others if anyone is willing to contribute.
Story.
This is a lost legacy.. The life after Goku got wished into a kid and the dragonballs fused with his body. It takes place when a great evil comes to earth as Bojack. Only hes rebuilt as an android. (Need someone to make his charset PLEASE!!) They fight and blah blah. and Bojack dies. Then A TON of other stuff happens Im not gonna mention because Im sure someone is gonna try to steal my story in some sort of way.

Game so far;
Coding: 1%
Mapping 16%
spriting: 1%

I am seeking a team if anyone is willing to join. Ill need 3 beta testers, 2 coders, 3 spriters and thats about it. Please PM or reply if you want to join.

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
dude....
I dont really get the storyline?
Andriod bojak comes and then fights and dies...you need it to be a litle more detailed

anyway you need a screenie or else Avatar's gonna close it :dead:

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
You know, you'll have better chance at finding people to help you, once you've posted some screens, and stuff, you know. I personally find it a bit lazy to seek a team before doing much yourself.

Anyway, keep to the rules, so that the thread stays open, and well, I wish you good luck.

Years
That is not a detailed storyline, and it makes no sense.
You have no screenshots either, next time you create a thread do follow the rules of the Game Development section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back