• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm new, what a surprise? xD

Himei

D: EV training is not fun.
Years
A new person.... in the new users/welcome FORUM!?

SAY IT ISN'T SO!

Nah just kidding. :]

Hi everyone, I'm Himei, the moderately pokemon, anime and manga obsessed little creature that hides under your stairs- I mean, stays safely locked away in her cold room in England.

I've loved pokemon for... what feels like forever, but is more like since the age of five or six and I'm very very excited about finally getting Pokemon Diamond for my birthday (well, a bit early admittedly, I got it four or five days ago). My friends tease me about my pokemon obsession (much to my dismay) so I have come here to be the pokemon lover I am without getting any raised eyebrows.

Nice to meet you all.

;D

Last edited:

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
Years
Well you chose the right place to be! No raised eyesbrows here. xD

Welcome to Pc Himei. You know what your username reminded me of when I first saw it? Oddly enough it reminded me of Teddiursa's Japanese voice. o_o;;

Lol you're right; ev training IS hard! But hey, it pays off, right? ;P

Anyway, I hope you enjoy your stay here and have a good time! And don't worry, nobody here is going to bash your obsession of Pokemon, cause that'd be a little weird in a Pokemon forum, now wouldn't it?

;) I'll see you around! Have fun!

-Neko

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
Years
Yup, you're one of a kind, we never see newbies here. Suuuure. :D

She called my forum... a sub-forum, I'm gonna go cry now. ;;

Welcome to the community, Himei! :D Don't worry about raised eyebrows, we just stare. Pleasure to meet you as well. And yeah, to make this sound even more generic, check out the Rules, and the FAQ like the next five posters will say. (b' ')b (But I bet you read the rules, because gee... you actually found the right place. XD)

Nah, jokes aside, hope you have a blast here, Himei! ;D

edit: I was kidding around. XD haha

Last edited:

Himei

D: EV training is not fun.
Years
:]
Thank you for the welcomes! Woah, I must admit I didn't expect people to be this... friendly. I think I'm just pessimistic.

Teddiursa's Japanese voice? xD I'm afraid I've never actually heard it, my username is supposed to be a pun on 'Mei' one of my online nicknames and 'Hime' which means... something. In. Japanese. I think.

OH CRACK! o___o
I meant forum! L-Look! It s-s-s-says, forum... right... erm...
LOOK A STARLY!
*edits*
;3 Oh yeaah ~
I'm smooth.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2019
Hey Himei =3

How you doing? You seem like fun, but anyway, I assume you're gonna have lots of fun here and make lots of friends ^0^

Lots of people here are welcoming, ahem, ;D so stay active!
England is the best!!!! =] not

Last edited:

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
•raises eyebrow• You like POKéMON!!! =O
Welcome to the forums and have fun playing with your diamond.
Yay England… ._.'

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
She called my forum... a sub-forum, I'm gonna go cry now. ;;

Take that you favorite mod vote stealer! D:< [/doesn't really care, just thought that this was the perfect opportunity to take a stab at you. >:D] <333

Anyway. :D

I don't usually post in this sub-forum, but I just happened to read your thread, and by goodness your intro post is so... AMAZING that I had to post. :O So literate! Such wonderful sense of humor! PROPER GRAMMAR. Salvation! |D (I usually get the "hi i'm noo nyce 2 meet u" threads when I click on threads in this forum. xD! I have bad luck like that.)

Nice to meet you Himei, I'm Loki-oki. :D BE AWESOME, DON'T BE PESSIMISTIC, BE OPTIMISTIC, SPREAD THE RAINBOW HAPPINESS, AND POST A LOT. :D

And, welcome to town. C:

Since we're not allowed to post twice curses!, I'm editing this in.

WOW YOU'RE A CELEBRITY ALREADY. :OOO HOW DID YOU DO IT?! [/shot!]

Last edited:

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
Nice to meet you Himei, I'm Loki-oki. :D BE AWESOME, DON'T BE PESSIMISTIC, BE OPTIMISTIC, SPREAD THE RAINBOW HAPPINESS, AND POST A LOT. :D

Pfft...pink profile happiness totally owns rainbow happiness because it's actually focused happiness and not just spread villy-nilly all over the color spectrum. Promoting that inferior substitute comes very close to blasphemy, I will have you know. >O

Anyways, seconding the observation that yours is one of the more well-formulated and interesting introductions I've seen, hence why I am even responding to this in the first place. Welcome to PC, Himei. This place needs more literate people. :3

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
Years
Wow, you sure are getting some really nice people responding to your introduction. It's pretty rare when Loki decides to drop in, and I don't believe I've seen too many responses from Alter Ego either. You seem to be one cool person, Himei! ;D

Unlike most of the other members here, I do tend to post in every thread that resides in the NU/W section. However, I try to make them all original.
(Poor Beachboy... The land in which he reigns was mocked. xD)

Like you said, nobody is going to raise an eyebrow here, or even give a second-glance.
(They will pay attention to you though, don't get the wrong idea! xD)

This is actually a pretty great forum for just about anything! The Pokécommunity has area's for all of the interests I saw in your introduction, plus a few more. I'm sure you will have a ton of things to talk about here.
(Anime and Manga? I like you already!)

Welcome to the forums!
(And yes; I do tend to make these little asides quite often)

Last edited:

Roy G. Biv

KHAAAAAN!
Years
Alter Ego said:
Pfft...pink profile happiness totally owns
rainbow happiness because it's actually focused happiness and not just spread villy-nilly all over the color spectrum. Promoting that inferior substitute comes very close to blasphemy, I will have you know. >O
Is this supposed to be some kind of crack at me or something? I actually find this mildly insulting ^_^

Welcome, Himei, to the Pokecommunity! As Hiidoran said before me, you should feel quite special. Maybe power is shifting in the New User/Welcome forum!? Soon Hiidoran won't be welcoming new members anymore! It's a scam!

Anyway... Welcomes and the like! A word of advice: Drink tons of Coke before you start posting. It will greatly increase the intensity of your discussions. At least... that's what works for me ^_^;;

I apologize for trying to be funny ._.

Drop a PM if ya feel like it :D

-Roy

Last edited:

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
Years
What's this? Another staff member to post in this welcome thread? You must be lucky ;3

But I just couldn't resist not posting, your thread title caught my attention, and then I had to laugh at your first post XD It seems like you have a pretty good feel for the rules (since you managed to find your way to the proper sub-forum to post in), so you shouldn't have any troubles there :> I hope you have an awesome time around PC, and don't worry, all of us burned our eyebrows off, so we won't be raising any |D

Back