• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A workin' game idea.

Short Range

Chargin' mah Solarbeam!
Years
Hey all. So I've got this idea for a game where you play as a character with some sort of matter changing sword. You go around collecting weapons and adding elements to your arsenal. Eventually you fight bosses with the weapons you collect and Win a stone or a collectible of some sort.

So maybe the stones give you elements? I'm just workin' on a story here so add to it if you like. Maybe when we get something goin' someone can animate some sprites for me and someone else can make them. I'm pretty darn good at Game Maker 7 now so programing won't be much of a problem.

Maybe to make some sprites someone can edit sprites from Megaman Zero? Or something like that. But right now I really want to discuss the story line. My little trademark is called Nuclear Productions so you guys would be in the credits if you helped out and all.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 19, 2010
Well...
You've given us a very basic idea, one that doth not interest me. Mainly because, almost every game has something like that. A. Super weapon that changes, once B. You beat C. Boss.

You need to find a way to make it more innovative and interesting.

Back