• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen [Spoiler] New Champ of Unova

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
So it has been confirmed that Iris is champ. What do you think of this?
Spoiler:

What does this mean for Alder? Does he still help you in the game almost like Steven in Emerald? Or has he vanished completely? Discuss.

Dragovian

Dragon/Fire/Electric Trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Ohio
  • Seen Aug 14, 2012
Alder shows up close to the start of the game if I remember right.

Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2012
I think he'll be like Steven from Emerald. Tbh it'd be boring if he were the champion again in my opinion.

Off topic-this reminds me of how lame Iris is in the anime compared to the games.

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
Speaking of which, wouldn't it be weird if Ash battled her as champ of Unova? But she has a long way to go first.
I think that you will probably see her some point before the final battle. I don't think she'll help you with anything, but you'll get to meet her and stuff.
On a side note, what an extravagent dress.

Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2012
It would be cool if the anime did something like that for her but I doubt it.

What makes game-Iris so interesting is how strong she is at her age. Idk how old she is exactly, but she looks younger than the Kanto mc and he's confirmed to be 10.

So she's like 8 years old yet was a gym leader and now is champion.

That's amazing.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
Iris and Alder's roles are both part if the Elite 4 and returning character theads respectively. Closing this one. Will link the other two threads when i get home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back