• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Leikaru

Back from the dead...
Years
Hello. I'm new to the forum, and would like to introduce myself like most people would. So, ur... hi! I'm glad to be a part of these forums. I'll probably hang around the Creative forums, like Fan Fiction and Game development, because I'm quite creative. Your always free to PM me as well.

Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2013
Welcome to Pokecommunity I am fairly new to this forum as well and i am certain that you will find anything you want. Anyway have fun.

Leikaru

Back from the dead...
Years
Welcome to Pokecommunity I am fairly new to this forum as well and i am certain that you will find anything you want. Anyway have fun.

Thank you very much! I'm glad that I joined the right community because I will need a lot of stuff!

Cid

Years
Hi Leikaru! I'm happy that you already have a game plan this early on, because it's gonna be a lot easier to keep coming back to this place when at the very start, you stay active in a specific section that you really like. :) I hope that all the stuff that you need will be easily accessible to you here! Also I'm glad that you decided to introduce yourself before everything. <3

Tell us about your interests! Like some shows that you watch, games that you play, hobbies that you do, etc. It's always a lot better to give as much info as possible in introductions, because you might meet someone with the same interests as you whom you'll immediately be best buddies with. :D I know for a fact that you're creative though, since you stated it, haha. I'm not really a creative person but I enjoy making icons and tags at my spare time. As for what you mentioned, you better set that creativity in motion as soon as you can, because writing (in Fanfiction & Writing) and game making (in Game Development) are pretty cool creative outlets. :3 Also, I'm not sure if you're planning on hacks or making games from scratch, but just in case it's actually the former, then Emulation's your best bet. ;D

In any case, I hope you have an awesome time here. I'll be looking forward to seeing your work! Welcome to the forums, Leikaru! n_n

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Hey Leikaru! First off, lemme start by stating how much I like your user name - It looks really cool and sounds really rad. :D Anyway, welcome to Pokécommunity - the Pokemon forum that never goes inactive! Well, err, except in cases where the activity increases so much that the server crashes, but yeah, you get the point I assume. XD; And well, I'm really glad to see a person with interest in the creative sections of the forum. I look over a creative section myself - Art & Design. Do post in there sometime, mmkay? Section needs some serious activity boost anyway, haha. But I guess that's just me being a little selfish, no? :p As for game development, to be quite honest, I was into it myself when I joined. Section is pretty fascinating with all kinds of awesome pokemon games and cool tools that are available in there. <3; Are you, perhaps, making a game? If so, I'd love to play it some day! Will totally be on the lookout for any threads you make in that section, haha.

Anyway, enough babbling on my part! :p Once again, welcome to the forums! Hope you have a really wonderful time here. Do not hesitate to contact Cirno or our very own Cid if you have any sort of trouble! Oh, and last but not the least, be sure to have a look at the Pokécommunity rules at least once - will make it easier for you to stay out of any kind of unnecessary trouble. ;D Happy forum-ing! If that makes any sense. :p

Last edited:

Leikaru

Back from the dead...
Years
Hey Leikaru! First off, lemme start by stating how much I like your user name - It looks really cool and sounds really rad. :D Anyway, welcome to Pokécommunity - the Pokemon forum that never goes inactive! Well, err, except in cases where the activity increases so much that the server crashes, but yeah, you get the point I assume. XD; And well, I'm really glad to see a person with interest in the creative sections of the forum. I look over a creative section myself - Art & Design. Do post in there sometime, mmkay? Section needs some serious activity boost anyway, haha. But I guess that's just me being a little selfish, no? :p As for game development, to be quite honest, I was into it myself when I joined. Section is pretty fascinating with all kinds of awesome pokemon games and cool tools that are available in there. <3; Are you, perhaps, making a game? If so, I'd love to play it some day! Will totally be on the lookout for any threads you make in that section, haha.

Anyway, enough babbling on my part! :p Once again, welcome to the forums! Hope you have a really wonderful time here. Do not hesitate to contact Cirno or our very own Cid if you have any sort of trouble! Oh, and last but not the least, be sure to have a look at the Pokécommunity rules at least once - will make it easier for you to stay out of any kind of unnecessary trouble. ;D Happy forum-ing! If that makes any sense. :p

Yeah, it all makes sense as far as I can see. I'll check out the Art & Design section soon then (you weren't being selfish, by the way). Cheers for the rules warning. I've checked them more than enough times for them to be implanted into my head. As for the username thing, well, I kind of made a word out of random letters, and that was it! It was my username.

Back