• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cilan: He doesn't catch Pokemon anymore?

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
You know, I noticed something... Cilan doesn't' catch Pokemon anymore! Although he doesn't focus on catching Pokemon don't you think it's about time he does catch some Pokemon? Pansage, Crustle and Stunfisk does seem good for him but perhaps it's time he catches one more. I mean Iris caught a Dragonite. =\

What do you think?

I think he should at least catch one more Pokemon that way he has one more. It would improve my thoughts on him some more. I mean I love him but I want to see him with one more Pokemon before the saga ends. ...If you know what I mean. Perhaps he could catch either a Maractus or maybe even a Treecko. It would be a lot of fun if he had a Treecko.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Certainly I would like him to catch additional Pokémon, but then again... Maggyo and Yanappu don't get much spotlight, do they? Should they not be focused on and developed a bit more before Dent obtains another team member?

Also, it must be noted that Iris' last capture besides Dragonite was Emonga. Which was nine episodes before Dent caught Maggyo. But although Iris now has more Pokémon, she and Dent are even in terms of on-screen captures. *shrug* It's not too bad a balance, I think. I just wish we'd get more development of Dent and his Pokémon. Considering what Iris and her team has had in terms of development... there is absolutely no question as to what should happen now.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
There is a random Sableye that appears in the Movie poster, that I think, and have heard others say they also think, that Cilan catches. Since he has somewhat novelty Pokemon already it seemed appropriate for him to catch a Sableye. So he may catch one in the near future.

Back