• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Journal Entries for PE

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Angel~

Lead developer for Pokémon Millennium
Years
I thought up a new idea that could be useful to some people. A journal for Pokemon Essentials. I know it sounds like Diamond and Pearl but it's somewhat different. What I came up with is a journal that records any important meeting's with important people. Such as you meet up with the prof. and get your first pokemon or you battle against the champion for the last time. Some people should know what exactly I mean. I wonder how this can be made possible and if I can get a scripter to help me make it possible. It's a good idea I think but it could be used for much more. Maybe a digital recorder that record's any movement that you have done but with the idea's from before. Some what like Fire Red and Leaf green. But displaying the most important thing's in the game. Such as you use a switch to show it must be recorded. If anyone can tell me that it's useful and you can script something like that please tell me. I want to use this idea I think the most out of all my idea's so far.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Yeah this isn't a tutorial or a resource, it's an idea. So I'm going to go ahead and close this. This section is not for resources in idea stages. There needs to be progress shown, such as the script in progress of creation.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back