• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] Give Me Back My Poketech!

Kyouhei_ii00

I'm male
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2013
Here is the first fic I made that is posted on this site. Maybe I could get reviews or something?
--Visorshipping--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a quiet day in Route 19...

"Give it back!" Cried a 10-year-old Nate, obviously annoyed.

Maybe not so quiet...

"Not until you admit that you ate the last piece of Grandma's pie!" Said Rosa, keeping his Poketech out of his reach.

"No..."

"Well... I guess you won't be seeing your Poketech on your wrist anytime soon."

"Hey! Give. It. Back." Said Nate, trying to grasp the stolen item as he verbally battles Rosa's hand on his face.

"You're only getting this if-" She started, but was cut off by Nate using Tackle. They wrestled each other on the grass but rather laughing as they did so. When Nate was on top of her, she stopped, and blushed at how close they were to each other.

As their faces neared each other, she closed her eyes, but she instantly felt cold and peeked as she saw Nate running off. She looked at her hand and saw no sign of the boy's Poketech.

She sat up and spotted a note beside her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rosa,

I ate the last piece of pie.

-Nate

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She then marched off home. On the way, she saw Nate putting on his Poketech. She growled as she neared him. He was done and looked back, spotting an angry Rosa racing his way.

He got up, calmly. And then, he ran as fast as he could, to avoid the fate that might come upon him if he were to stop.

"Naaaaate!!!" She yelled as she chased him.

Back