• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Hacking Pokemon B/W

Do you think we can hack this generation?

• Yes

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

vietazn654

A sound soul dwells within me
Years
If this isn't the place to put it, then you can move it. ^^

Is there a thread on this already? o.o IDK, so I'm posting this. Alright, how many of you people here are ROM hackers? I am, and I've been thinking. We can hack Gen. III. But we can barely hack Gen. IV. Do you think It will be possible at all to hack these Pokemon Games? I mean, so much 3D features that It will be hard. So, do you think we will be able to hack Pokemon B/W?

TheReal

Epic Member
Years
A person who really knows how to hack games, hack anyone. But for most of the users of PC that now knows how to hack Gen 3 and a bit of 4, they probably will not know how to hack the next generations..

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
I'm gonna say if Gen 4 hasn't been cracked, Gen 5 (which likely uses a similar but more advanced engine) is not a priority or even on the horizon. :/ I'd move this to ROM Hacking where you'd get more relevant replies but... I'm not sure it's worth discussing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back