• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Ruby hack: 2nd HOTY of WAH - Pokémon Never B&W

Status
Not open for further replies.

>Dante<

Call me Steven
Years
[a id]thread_top[/a id]
2e548kl.png

[a id]Basical informations[/a id]BASICAL INFORMATIONS

• Name: Pokémon Never Black&White
  • Hackers: R!cci (Skoria) - SteveN (Dante)
  • Base: Ruby (AXVE)
  • Language: Spanish - English - Italian

[a id]Story[/a id]STORY

At the principle yours only objective is to solve the mystery that covers your past.
You find yourself in a strange place... in a time that you never have lived.
Few to few, you come in the world of the Pokémons, but not with the intention to become a great champion.
But it will be a difficult walk..
you will have to face the Leaders of the GYM, ally with unknown, to escape the law and fight against those people who hinder your walk.
You will have to face events linked with your past...and to a special Pokémon, with powers on the time and on the space.

There are set, in the Nevermind, with city humble, and great urban centers, contaminated by wicked men; landscapes full of pokémon and marvelous mysteries.
They are also other places and characters that don't exist in the Nevermind but that, apparently, are here.
Your Pokémons will help you in the assignment to find, in the space and in the time, the signs on your identity.

[a id]features[/a id]FEATURES

Which is the right question??
Where are we from?
Where do we go?
Who and where we are?
Our existence is the search of our identity.

• New graphics.
  • New music edited by R!cci
  • The region of Nevermind with new routes, citys and new place.
  • New character.
  • New events.
  • Mysteries and enigmas to resolve.
  • Renewal of the Pokémon's mythology.
  • an interesting plot with reflections in the texts..from the philosophy to the comedy.
  • An history developed in a preceding period to the first generation (RED/BLUE)
  • And more!

[a id]Region[/a id]NEVERMIND

zneverbweng04.png

[a id]Screenshots[/a id]SCREENSHOTS

oua4y0.png

[a id]Video[/a id]VIDEO

The video are of the old version, so the graphics results different from that of the images.

[a id]credits[/a id]CREDITS

Xiros: Principal tree - important conversation
Koder: text of POKéMON in the title screen
Gon!: sprite base of Brenda
Auron: Sappy's helps
HackMew: Base of HTML code
Other: that we don't remember...but however, thanks ^^
(If I forgot enyone, only said me, and I'll put you in the credit's list)

[a id]downloads[/a id]DOWNLOADS

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
uuuhhh... i think you might need a new css.
i can't see anything in it, everything's all just a big black square.

No, everything's fine to me. What browser are you using?

Anyways, on to the actual hack.
Wow, its back! It seems like that the graphics have captured me. What's that truck in the middle? I hope you finish this, good luck!

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
As I said on Crono's thread I love the idea of combining NBW and Crono :)
As for the CSS it's really beautiful. :)
I'll be glad to help with translation once you release something :)

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
Graphically excellent, and scripting-wise beautiful plus mapping-wise amazing.
I understand why it has won the HotY 2nd place (I wonder, is the hack on the 1st place better?)

Years
  • Seen Jan 21, 2024
Hi, I am a HUGE fan of the original B&W, but when I try to download this new hack, I'm taken to WAH, and idk where to download it from. Thanks in advance.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
Hi, I am a HUGE fan of the original B&W, but when I try to download this new hack, I'm taken to WAH, and idk where to download it from. Thanks in advance.

Hit the button at the bottom that reads something in spanish or something and then scroll down until you see B&W. There's a download link there.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 21, 2024
Ok. I'll try that.

EDIT: I tried that, it took me to the download page, only to download the old version. I'll be back tomorrow, g2g.

Years
  • Seen May 19, 2010
When your at the download page try to look for one of the screenshots of Never B&W then hit Descarga. : D

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
I like the change in the pallete. It looks more vibrant than it was previously. Excellent work and congratulations on winning HotY in second place.

The Who?

What is THIS doing in my hat?!
Years
  • Seen Apr 10, 2018
LOL... pokemon black and white just were announced in japan.... 0_0... do you have ESP...

Years
  • Seen Jan 21, 2024
I know, I hit discharge or whatever, and it brought me to the page of all of the downloads, which when I scroll down to B&W, I click download, and it downloads the .ips file, and says BWBeta (2).zip. But I haven't checked if it's the earlier version or not, but I'll do that right now. I'll update soon.

EDIT: OK, It was as I thought, it was in fact the updated version, but the problem is, it's in Spanish. And I'm not very much of a translator, I mean, the only previous experience I've had was a little French and a little Spanish. But next year, I'm heading into a full course of it next year. And in B1, the ENG version, I got lost in some glitches of the Forest heading back to Peace City. I g2g, see ya' tomorrow! :D

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 29, 2010
I loved your hack is just perfect, the way he does the graphics and colors
are in perfect harmony

Mystery100

Pokemon Hacker
Years
Hey guys, it's me, MysteryH@X, the user from above. I'll be using both accounts, (this was my original account, I forgot my pass so I made another. I ended up remembering it. =\ ), But anyways, I'll play through the hack as I usually would, and try as much as possible to understand what's going on. I've taken very very very minor Japanese Lessons also, and got to experience HG+SS about 5 months before it's US release. So I'll try to do the same here. Until tomorrow, cyaz!

Matteron (96)

Can't Read Lookin Ass
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2024
@Mystery:
What are you talking about? This hack is NOT in Japanese...

Mystery100

Pokemon Hacker
Years
@Mystery:
What are you talking about? This hack is NOT in Japanese...

@Matteron (96)
I didn't necessarily say it was in JP, I was saying that I've had exp. with foreign language hacks/games, so I would be able to do with the Spanish of this one. Clear?

Matteron (96)

Can't Read Lookin Ass
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2024
ah that makes more sense...
anyway it's good to see this hack have a come back on the boards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back