• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Member Ban Proposal Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Mac of York is one of them.

ikr! Everytime I catch a thread with zero replies I respond with my usual long message, but out of the blue he appears. I'm like.....what. :|

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
Please ban Forever, she's abusing her power more than most of you mods.

Thanks.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 8, 2023
Please ban Forever, she's abusing her power more than most of you mods.

Thanks.
I second this notion. Power abuse isn't even the worst of it - she is actually the worst poster on PC. So many posts and not one worthwhile thing. Most of what she posts is spam, but because she makes it slightly on-topic, the staff have never done anything about her - and I'm not surprised, since eventually made her moderator (though on the plus side, that may have caused her post rate to drop slightly).

Even so, the best solution would be to erase her completely from PC. She has never contributed anything worthwhile and she never will.

She's also white, and quite frankly, PC needs less white people and more diversity.

Years
I second this notion. Power abuse isn't even the worst of it - she is actually the worst poster on PC. So many posts and not one worthwhile thing. Most of what she posts is spam, but because she makes it slightly on-topic, the staff have never done anything about her - and I'm not surprised, since eventually made her moderator (though on the plus side, that may have caused her post rate to drop slightly).

Even so, the best solution would be to erase her completely from PC. She has never contributed anything worthwhile and she never will.

She's also white, and quite frankly, PC needs less white people and more diversity.

"PC needs more diversity"

15 point hypocrisy infraction y/n

Lerroux

Ruler of PC
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2015
To all non-staff members, please stop posting here, or I'll have to close the thread until I can sort the permissions out.

moments.

quixotic
Years
If you were smart, and genuinely wanted us to stop posting, you would've taken action a long time ago. Locking the thread, allowing inly staff to see etc.

Lerroux likes the drama. <3

I like that you are saying 'please' though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back