• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

CLOUD v6.66 [T] [OOC/SU]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
OOC THREAD // IC THREAD
cloud_logo.png

Hello! Bonjour! Merhaba! こんにちは! Hola! Ciao! Hej! Здравствуйте! Hallo! 您好! Pozdrav! Hei! Labdien! 안녕하세요!
Welcome to CLOUD!
Hello! Bonjour! Merhaba! こんにちは! Hola! Ciao! Hej! Здравствуйте! Hallo! 您好! Pozdrav! Hei! Labdien! 안녕하세요!

CLOUD is an online world where people can connect – via their computers, their televisions or even their cellphones – to enjoy themselves. Whether they come here to relax, to battle or to shop, CLOUD is for everyone! With close to one billion members world wide, anything is possible in the world of CLOUD!
what is CLOUD?
Valyrimon.gif
Lynxmon.gif
Veedramon.gif
Penguinmon.gif
Sukamon.png
Vademon.png
Centarumon.png
Rabbitmon.gif
Lopmon.gif
Knightmon.gif

CLOUD is a digital universe which was created to parallel our own. In this universe, each individual member is represented by their own DAEMON, an avatar which is customisable in any size, shape or form.

With CLOUD, you can talk with your friends in the lobby and using CLOUD's CLEAR SKIES auto translator, you can speak to someone who is halfway across the world, even if they don't speak your language! In need of some action? Why not battle with your DAEMON and compete in the ACID Arena! Not only does your DAEMON level up, but players also battle for exclusive in-game items, discounts at your favourite stores and real-world prize money! Bored? Take your friends on an adventure into dense rainforests and bubbling volcanoes as you explore the world of CLOUD. Treasure hunters can score booty from places like the bottom of the ocean to the mountain summits and now, introducing the new DUNGEON MASTER feature, members can turn CLOUD into a real-time RPG! Battle monsters to level up your DAEMON, defeat monsters to find loot and create weapons and armour which can be used in the ACID arena! Join up with friends to form parties or guilds to get to the dungeon bosses faster!

For the peaceful players out there, CLOUD is also accessible as an online store, hosting hundreds of brands and outlets to choose from. You can choose to dress yourself or buy designer label outfits and accessories for your DAEMON! Need a holiday away? Perhaps you're looking for a new car? Look no further! CLOUD also offers online auctions, travel agents and other services. If it exists, you'll find it on CLOUD!

Paying your bills and taxes is just another option open for you, and many companies also host their administration services through CLOUD. You can even set up your own office in CLOUD and cyber commute with co-workers! Never fret about your personal details; CLOUD's unbreakable security decryption codes were developed by the best mathematicians in the world.

CLOUD is accessible from almost any electronic device with access to the internet. Don't have your own account? Join us today in the revolution that is CLOUD!
the world of CLOUD
cloud_world.png
a brief history
Spoiler:
the CLOUD universe
Because CLOUD itself is an entire world, it is separated into several different districts, each specifically designed for different uses and activities.

the capital - CIRRUS
Spoiler:
the plains - RAIN
Spoiler:
the wilderness - STORM
Spoiler:
the downtown - ALTO (18+ area)
Spoiler:
popular guilds within CLOUD
Spoiler:
other guilds within CLOUD
Spoiler:
CLOUD and you
It is December of 2012 and like every other person on the globe, you have a unique DAEMON and a CLOUD account. Maybe it's something you check every now and again or maybe you live and breathe CLOUD but whatever it is, it's something that has definitely become part of your daily life. Actually, you can't really remember how you connected with your friends without it.

This year is CLOUD's 10th anniversary and several emails and announcements have confirmed that they are doing something special to commemorate the occasion. In fact, they've been more specific than that:
"On the first minute of 21st of December, 2012 (JST), CLOUD will revolutionise. Make sure you're online before then to claim rare anniversary items and to catch the live screening of the special announcement. We hope to see you then!"
On the build up to the 21st, rumours have been bouncing around what the announcement could be, both online and offline. In fact, it made national news. You, as a CLOUD member, are probably excited about the announcement too and have been keeping up-to-date with all the theories going around. One of the weirdest ones you've heard is that if you log in between 00:00 and 00:01 (JST) a week before the announcement, you'll get to see a sneak peek of what it could be. Since you're pretty game and can't wait to see what this announcement will be, you give it a shot.

As soon as you log in, you can't see anything on your screen. Then, the room lights up and you can see that you must be inside one of the sports arenas in the grandstands, which is slowly filling up with other players who also wanted to test the rumour. There's gotta be hundreds of thousands of player present, perhaps even millions. It's hard to tell. There's a digital timer hovering in the middle of the arena and when it counts to zero, it's 00:01 (JST) and the lights dim. One more player logs in, appearing directly in the center of the arena. You've never seen the DAEMON (a large, red, bipedal dragon in rare looking robes) or heard of this player's username before but by the looks of them, they seem very important. The stadium goes quiet and the DAEMON speaks:
"Greetings, players! My real name is not important, but you may call be by my username, ICARUS. As you may already know, the tenth year anniversary of CLOUD will soon be here. Many have been excited about the news of a 'revolution' and your enthusiasm is not in vain. Tonight's announcement grants all users present a secret item and a hint at what the anniversary celebrations will be."​
At the mention of a secret item, you are sent a message from the user ICARUS with one item attached; a silver key with your username etched into the side. The teeth of the key seem individual to you as a quick glance to either side of you confirms that the person next to you has a slightly different key.
"CLOUD has always affected our lives in a positive way and it's time to take the online experience to the real world. Or is it time to take it the other way around? It really depends on how you use CLOUD. Whatever the case, this new revolution will change the way you perceive the world around you, both on and offline. That is all I will reveal. Have a nice morning, day, night and evening."​
ICARUS logs out and you too are forced back to the login screen.
application for a CLOUD user
FULL NAME:
DATE OF BIRTH: (dd/mm/yyyy and no age restrictions)
CITY & COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE:
APPEARANCE: (either written or a decent image or both)​
USERNAME:
CURRENT LEVEL: (there is no max level, though the highest recorded is 362 (revlis of daemonhead). you can earn exp from doing basically anything)
GUILD: (if none, leave blank. feel free to create your own. if you do so, please provide a description of the guild)
ACCOLADES & ACHIEVEMENTS: (anything your daemon has done in game that would be noteworthy. feel free to make up anything)
DAEMON APPEARANCE: (either written or a decent, fullbody image or both)​
other
ROLEPLAY SAMPLE: (please provide a sufficient sample, describing days up to and including the pre-annoucement. you may include how they heard the rumour, a conversation at school or work if they attend it, a quest or guild or social outing, etc. if you are planning on creating relationships that existed before the start of this roleplay, a joint post is perfectly acceptable. this is what i'll be using to judge whether you are accepted or not so please work hard on it! )
MISCELLANEOUS: (anything extra worth mentioning. if you have any questions, you put placeholders here until i confirm things. if your daemon is important or famous within the game or there is anything important that one would usually include in a history section or personality, it would probably also be necessary to mention it here someway or another)​
the rules of CLOUD

• This roleplay is rated T for Teen.
  • Please, keep things reasonable and somewhat realistic.
  • Never god mod, powerplay or bunny without proper permission.
  • Activity is compulsory. Do not join if you don't think you have the time.
  • Never think you are not good enough to do anything. This is not an 'advanced' or 'experienced' roleplay. This is an opportunity to go nuts with creativity. The world will be an open one so you have all the space you need to do anything you want.
  • Always be respectful of your fellow player.
  • There may be instances where I will tell you if something is not allowed. Please be kind and considerate with any requests I may throw at you.
  • There also may be instances where I give vital information to other players to post. It is important to read as much as you can before writing your own post.
  • Most of all, good luck and have fun.
accepted CLOUD members

Last edited:

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
v6.66

I see what you did there.

Reserve me? >>; If there are reservations at least.

This seems really interesting and thought out. :)

zid_sen

The Sacred Thunder of Aselis
Years
Eeeh...Some question!
So it is like Sword Art Online?
Our body and soul got in to the world of Daemon and became Daemon?!
Or it's just normal online game that we sit and control ourself with keyboard/mouse?

And....
Is the app of offline one need to be...our real identity?

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Eeeh...Some question!
So it is like Sword Art Online?
Our body and soul got in to the world of Daemon and became Daemon?!
Or it's just normal online game that we sit and control ourself with keyboard/mouse?
Well, it's not entirely a game. It's like Facebook, but a universe. There's a game side to it but that's not what it's all about. And yeah, you use keyboard and mouse. You can also use maybe your cell phone, or your DS or anything that can connect to the internet.

And....
Is the app of offline one need to be...our real identity?
Haha no way! It can be whoever you want~

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Can I get a reserve too? ^^

Mmm, there's so many thiiiings to do in this RP~ <3 Quick question though - can these DAEMONs talk?
Reserved! And yeah! It's an online world! DAEMONs is just the name for the online avatar. You can type or physically speak depending on preference or hardware. Have you seen SUMMER WARS? I got a lot of ideas from there, so the way people interact is similar to that. XD

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Reserved! And yeah! It's an online world! DAEMONs is just the name for the online avatar. You can type or physically speak depending on preference or hardware. Have you seen SUMMER WARS? I got a lot of ideas from there, so the way people interact is similar to that. XD
I thought of Summer Wars the moment I read "It's like Facebook, but a universe,"! Summer Wars being my favorite movie of all time...you're making this hard to resist (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

zid_sen

The Sacred Thunder of Aselis
Years
FULL NAME: Hanami Kurosawa
DATE OF BIRTH: 9 May 1999, 14 years old
CITY & COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE: Enchanted Land,Hokkaido, Japan
APPEARANCE:
96vPr.jpg

USERNAME: CutieFlower9
CURRENT LEVEL: 50
GUILD: CDMW
GUILD DESCRIPTION:
This guild is one of big rival of many guild, this guild is name mean Cute Does not Mean Weak!! This guild is for cute thing maniac, this guild provide slogan of Heart, Spade, Diamond and Clover. Heart is contest of cuteness, Spade is shop that sell many rare cute thing, Clover is cute and tricky battle style school and Diamond is to show up we are the cute one and not the weak one!
This guild is not really got many member, but other guild is really aware from this guild!
Leader: CutieFlower9
ACCOLADES & ACHIEVEMENTS:
- Most Charming Daemon
- Active battler
- Cute Daemon 2012
DAEMON APPEARANCE:
mieu.png

ROLEPLAY SAMPLE: (oh God! -_-" I'll work the best!!)
In the morning, class is not really that noisy, really calm like water flow. Only some of the student waiting for the teacher in the class, ah! That is our main character of the story, Hanami Kurosawa! She sat at an old chair with a tired look face.
"Hanami! Ohaiyo*!" Another student, handsome one, is now in front of Hanami with a big smile. Hanami look at that student and blush for some reason, Hanami then answer the student,
"Ohaiyo, Hakuba-kun!"
The two now smile and blush each other, but they forcefully talking about something..
"So...What about that kissed?" Hakuba starting a conversation, Hanami looks like had a pale because Hakuba talking about that
"Nooo! He just kissed me right away!! eeeh....Gomen*" Hanami talking quickly to make Hakuba not understand, but then...Hakuba kiss her right away!
"WHAAA?! Are you crazy!!" Hanami got nervous after Hakuba kissed her, but it's like this is not the right time because,
"EHEM!" A big looking killer teacher is looking mad at the two, Hakuba and Hanami then scream up because they are got punishment and been seen by other.

*Ohaiyo : Good Morning
Gomen : Sorry
(Sorry to much romance XD)

MISCELLANEOUS:
Nothing really, but you know, this is really like Sword Art Online MMORPG~
Good luck to the RP!!
Oh and Hanami online using her smartphone!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
I thought of Summer Wars the moment I read "It's like Facebook, but a universe,"! Summer Wars being my favorite movie of all time...you're making this hard to resist (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
JUST DO IT OK!!!

FULL NAME: Hanami Kurosawa
Okay... um, well, first off, your roleplay sample has nothing to do with what I said for it to include. Also, your language is very... broken and confusing. Are you still learning English?

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
This looks interesting. I would like to reserve a spot. d:

I have a question though, our daemons, can they be built into a form of a human? Or is it restricted to digimon-like creatures?

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Maddy why. Why does it look so good. I'm in too many RPs already. But I just can't resist this. Why.

(that's my way to say: please reserve me)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
i'll give you a totally crappy SU now just to show that i'm so awesome i don't even have to make an effort

No, of course I'll do my best to make an epic SU. I love making SUs. I know others hate doing it and just love the RPing that comes afterwards. But I like it.

Can I ask what you're going to have as your avatar, Skymin? 8D

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
i'll give you a totally crappy SU now just to show that i'm so awesome i don't even have to make an effort

No, of course I'll do my best to make an epic SU. I love making SUs. I know others hate doing it and just love the RPing that comes afterwards. But I like it.

Can I ask what you're going to have as your avatar, Skymin? 8D
yeah... if you made a crappy one i'd probably accept you anyway... maybe... probably... <:

i haven't... though about it. I probably should right?

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
FULL NAME: Fletcher Davis
DATE OF BIRTH: (27/05/1992
CITY & COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE: Melbourne, Australia
APPEARANCE:
USERNAME: Bronze
CURRENT LEVEL: 101
GUILD: Daemonhead
ACCOLADES & ACHIEVEMENTS:
DAEMON APPEARANCE:
other
ROLEPLAY SAMPLE: Waifu, such a slave driver!
MISCELLANEOUS: Imma finish when I get TO CHINA! Damn woman.....
[/CSS-DIV]

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
You can bet your SWEETmayonnaise I'll be joining!

... Oh God, the implications made there. I WAS REFERENCING THAT USERNAME ON--

Nevermind. Just reserve me, humble Moderator!

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Daemons, ACID, and the date of an Apocalypse? Sounds like my last birthday. :v

I'd like to be reserved, if you would be so kind.

I feel the need to ask for my character's sake; what is the social reaction to Cloud? Thoughts on it from Religions, the government, etc. Seems like the myriad of mythological references and the social impact it's had are things to take note of.

Years
  • Seen Feb 2, 2013
Give me a reservation as well, pleaseeee! ^^

I'm gonna spend so much time thinking up a good design for my DAEMON. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back