• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Some script help.

Ramond Hikari

- Lonely Shooting Star -
Years
Okay, so have a few questions here:

- How could I stack item bags from present (8 types of items like HGSS) to BW - like (Only 5 types of items: Items, Medicine, TM/HM, Berries, Key)?

- How could I delete the 'Form' sector in Pokedex (Because it's really annoying when the sprites don't perfectly fit)?

Thanks a lot.

Maruno

Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials
Years
1. Edit the array POCKETNAMES in the script section Settings, change the pocket numbers of all items in items.txt, and edit graphics.

2. Essentials v10 will have larger boxes for the sprites (200x200px), which is almost as simple as editing the appropriate graphic. Removing the page altogether is more complicated, since its inclusion was a bit hacky.

Ramond Hikari

- Lonely Shooting Star -
Years
Okay, but what I can see now is everyone using P-Sign pack (static & animated) and the size of sprites are massive! Example the Reshiram? 400+x200+ px. So you should consider about expanding to 200x200, maybe 400x400 or 500x500 next ver?

Maruno

Years
It's no concern of mine that people are using custom graphics that are far too big for what Essentials was designed to use. It's up to them to figure out how to make their graphics suitable.

Ramond Hikari

- Lonely Shooting Star -
Years
Untitled_zps7504bd57.png

How can I move those phrase to another position?
Thanks.

Maruno

Years
The item list's coordinates and sizes are set by:

Code:
@sprites["itemwindow"]=Window_PokemonBag.new(@bag,lastpocket,[COLOR=Red]168[/COLOR],-8,314,40+32+ITEMSVISIBLE*32)
The red number is the x-coordinate.

The pocket name is drawn by:

Code:
[name,bm.width/2,[COLOR=Red]180[/COLOR],2,base,shadow]
The red number is the y-coordinate. You will probably also want to change the width of the bm box, so that the name is centred. To do that, change the following red number:

Code:
@sprites["pocketwindow"]=BitmapSprite.new([COLOR=Red]186[/COLOR],228,@viewport)
I hope you have a decent order in which the pockets are scrolled through. Essentials has all the pockets in a line, and it's obvious what happens if you press left or right to change pockets. In your case, I don't know what pocket I'd end up looking at. I'll say this for now: if you want to implement a touch screen, and you didn't know how to move a word that already exists, then you should probably forget it.

Pharetra

zzzz
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
Okay, so have a few questions here:
- How could I delete the 'Form' sector in Pokedex (Because it's really annoying when the sprites don't perfectly fit)?

Thanks a lot.
This should do the trick:
Spoiler:

Here are graphics to go with it:
azf4oz.png

14xdq8p.png

;)

Back