• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi Everyone!!!

Years
Hey! My name is Clover and I recently just really got into Pokemon. Right now I'm working on completing my National Pokedex on X. I hope to meet a lot of interesting and fun people. I hope I make a lot of friends as well. :D

Years
Yo Clover, welcome to PC. ^^ Nice to have you!

Good luck completing your dex, check out the trade forums here sometime if you want a bit of help. It took me a few months to finish mine on X but since I had a lot of Pokémon afterwards moving them to Alpha Sapphire and getting that completed was a lot quicker.

Have a blast and welcome to being a huge Pokémon fan too! If you need help on the forum you can always ask. :D

Years
Thanks guys!!! I haven't played a lot of Pokemon games. I've only played X and alpha sapphire. I played soul silver but I wasn't into it like I am now. I would have to say kalos just because I know where everything is. Lol.

Years
Hello, Clover. Welcome to PokeCommunity. I'm also playing Pokemon X. My current progress is at Couriway Town. Which starter did you pick? I chose Froakie. :3

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 20, 2023
Welcome! I am also working on my national dex, but I bet you're a lot quicker then me. I'm kinda lazy :p

Years
Hey, Clover! Welcome to PC! What got you into Pokemon? Did a friend suggest the games to you? X is one of my favorite games from a regional standpoint, and the trainer customization is awesome, too! I hope you enjoy your time here, and feel free to drop a PM if you want to chat! ^^

Years
Fennekin is a really great choice. Accompanied with high Special Attack, it can hit really hard with its Fire and Psychic moves.

Back