• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SMK's Magical Egg Wheel of Wonder!

SargeantMajorKururu

Loves Pokemon Black
Years
Hello. I am SargeantMajorKururu, but you can call me SMK. Now, why is this thread called the "Magical Egg Wheel of Wonder" you may ask? Well actually it has nothing to do with wheels but I just added that in there. Anyways. This is a special Egg Trading Center. You must trade me Pokemon I want in exchange for a random egg. No, I don't choose, this is 100% randomized. There are several eggs you could obtain...Some of them containing starters, some containing pokemon you cannot get in HG/SS...Even I don't know what you will get. So far, the eggs I can produce are:

Turtwig egg
Charmander Egg
Squirtle Egg
Mudkip Egg
Cyndaquil Egg
Drifloon Egg
Cranidos Egg
Totodile Egg

Pokemon I want are the following:
Stunky
Glameow
Chimchar
might be getting Chikorita, but maybe not so you can trade one
Torchic
Treeko
Burmy
Tyrogue

Do you want to try your luck? If so, step up to SMK's Magical Egg Wheel of Wonder! Send me a Friend Code and let me know who you are! I WILL be playing...When I make the eggs -_-''' So talk to me tomorrow, and this will begin.

Last edited:
Back