• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need Help With Ruby Font

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokemon: Be in the Game!

I am the master...
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jul 5, 2005
DOES ANYONE HAVE A RUBY FONT TO REPLACE THE UGLY ONE? I HAVE RM2k3 and i need a pokemon font that replaces teh current fonts. I HATE THEM!! :( :dead:

BlackCharizard

Black Charizard
Years
Hey I ahve a font that I personally made that I am using in Orange Version. It's more like Emerald though. It's hard for me to give it out being how long it took to make it, but if u want it, I can PM it to u and CREDIT MUST BE GIVEN!! Also, you'll have to patch it over the rm2k font yourself, cause I made this font for RMXP. PM me for your response and if any1 else wants it, PM me. Also, when u give the font to someone else, remember to tell them to give credit.

Pokemon: Be in the Game!

I am the master...
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jul 5, 2005
COME ON!! Someone help me! All i need is the Pokemon Ruby font and how to patch it over my other font. PLEASE SOMEONE!

Last edited:

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
You know, you should have really asked this in the help/requests thread. Why don'y you just PM DarkCharizard for the font?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back