• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG + OCG Fan Club

Years

banner11.jpg

Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG + OCG Fan Club

Welcome to the Yu-Gi-Oh! Card Game fan club. This club is here to replace the newly closing/closed Table Top Games board. In this thread, you can discuss anything to do with the TCG (English/Trading Card Game) and OCG (Asian/Original Card Game). Discuss new sets, deck lists, your favourite cards, deck videos, tournament reports and more.

If you have a Youtube Channel, you are welcome to post it in the sign up post and I will add it next to your username in the members area below.

General Rules & Guidelines
All forum wide rules apply in this club.

If someone posts a deck list, post constructive criticism and don't just tell them it is trash.

How To Join
To join, you only need to fill out this simple form.

Username:
Favourite Yu-Gi-Oh! Deck:
Favourite card:
Do you have a Youtube Yu-Gi-Oh! channel?
If so, what is it?

This form is simple and can be filled out in seconds, just to get the ball rolling.

Member List

A
AlexOzzyCake
アルセウス
Aemirch
[supporter]Alternative[/supporter]

B
Bloodex

C
Captain Fabio - Youtube channel
Curious.
Cirrus
Cassino

D
DaydreamsAway
DjentlemanJoe

E
Elgyem

F
[supporter]François[/supporter]

G

H

I

J
Jellicent♀

K
[supporter]Kura[/supporter]

L
LilJz1234

M
Miss Doronjo
[supporter]Mr. X[/supporter]

N

O

P
Patchisou Yutohru
Pokemoner2500
PlatinumDude

Q

R

S
Seraphimon-sama

T
[supporter]tabor62[/supporter]

U

V
Virgilin

W

X
XanderO

Y

Z

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
I'll join! I haven't been collecting Yu-Gi-Oh cards since the Ancient Sanctuary booster packs were out, but I've been thinking about picking it back up again because it was pretty dominant and important for part of my childhood.

Username: Patchisou Yutohru
Favourite Yu-Gi-Oh! Deck: Marik
Favourite card: Jinzo, Harpie Lady Sisters, Thousand Eyes Restrict

I don't have a Youtube account.

Last edited by a moderator:

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
I want to join if it's okay. ^^ I've been playing Yu-Gi-Oh! since the 5th grade. My first pack was the Joey Wheeler deck and maaan Red Eyes B. Dragon was amazing. Of course, there were kids going around with their Blue Eyes W. Dragon and Dark Magicians and what not, but, these cards were still amazing to collect.

I used to have a Harpy Lady deck, until I realized that you can't have more than 3 Harpy Ladies, (which includes Harpy Lady 1, 2, and 3 respectively...) But, it was still amazing and I really love the swarming potential with it! I've re-built that deck to have it a mixed swarm with Harpy Ladies + Monarchs, and it's still cool to use.

Right now I have a Crystal Beast Deck, because I do love their ability to combo well... because Ancient City Rainbow Ruins + Crystal Abundance + Rainbow Dragon were my favourite cards to use. I also have a Fortune Lady and a Power Tool Dragon deck; which are fun to use as well.

Username: Miss Doronjo
Favourite Yu-Gi-Oh! Deck: Jaden Yuki
Favourite card: Rainbow Dragon
Do you have a Youtube Yu-Gi-Oh! channel? Nope.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I'm joining because I'm still an avid fan of the anime and the card games :)

Username: LilJz1234
Favourite Yu-Gi-Oh! Deck: Joey Wheeler
Favourite card: Dice Jar
No Youtube channel

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Actually, I played yesterday against one of my friends with my Fortune Lady deck! Occasionally, the mall nearby where I live holds Yugioh! tournaments on Saturdays.

...I've won only three times. XD

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Username: AlexOzzyCake
Favourite Yu-Gi-Oh! Deck: Frogs (also Elemental Dragons <3)
Favourite card: Quillbolt Hedgehog & Swap Frog

The last time I played was probably a week ago now due to internet connection issues, but I end up playing most nights on Duelling Network with my boyfriend. Playing with physical cards is a different story though, that's way too expensive for me to get a good deck set up haha. Incidentally if anyone wants to duel on DN feel free to hit me up some time!

My favourite deck by far is Frogs; they're so much fun to use with such wonderful art and they kick butt very reliably. They're the first deck I ever made but I've been improving them ever since to turn them into something pretty darn good if I do say so myself! Here's a list of the decks I'm using at the moment:

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
I'm so on it.

Username: Jellicent♀
Favourite Yu-Gi-Oh! Deck: Madolche
Favourite card: Rainbow Dragon; Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier; and Madolche Puddingcess

I'm constantly on Dueling Network making and playing around with different types of decks, most of which are either Billy Decks or super gimmicky ones. I think my Madolche is the only one with some kind of competitive value. xD

Also, I try to play any time I can on Dueling Network. Last time was about four days ago. Where I live there aren't many places to play, that, and I don't even have a full Puddingcess build yet, much less a Madolche OTK. ;; But I can usually be found on DN, which, like Alex, if anyone wants to duel, feel free to send me a message and we can duel! c:

Last edited:

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
Username: Curious.
Favourite Yu-Gi-Oh! Deck: I have quite a few:

• Anubis (Sphinx)
  • Bastion
  • Elemental Heroes
  • Gravekeepers
Favourite card: I have quite a lot...some include:

• Exxod Master of the Guard
  • Malefic Red Eyes B. Dragon
  • Blue Eyes Shining Dragon
  • Andro, Theinen and Telia Sphinx
  • Hamon, Uria and Raviel Lords
  • Spellbinding Circle
  • Enchanted Javelin
  • Torrential Tribute
  • Relinquished
  • and many many more!
I don't have a youtube channel.

I'm more of a really traditional duelist. So I'm one to more discuss the roots of Yu Gu Oh, than the current metagame.

Last edited:

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Username: Kura
Favourite Deck: Madolche
Favourite Cards: Change of Heart, Relinquished, Dark Magician, Madolche Puddingcess, hm.. I think one other but I'm forgetting the name.

Trying to get more into the game :3

Years
Welcome everyone! :D

Glad you all joined and it is good to see more fellow Yu-Gi-Oh! lovers and players. What have been your most epic moments in your Yu-Gi-Oh! playing life? :3​

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I had 3 cards eligible for a OTK in my hand, 2x Tremendous Fire & 1x Dice Jar.

I used my two Tremendous Fire to get my opponent's life points to 6000 since one of them takes out 1000 LP from my opponent, and 500 to mines. Then I set my Dice Jar face down. My opponent then made his turn putting some backrows and attacked my face down Dice Jar. The effect of Dice Jar is ' Both players roll a six-sided die once. The player with the lowest result takes damage equal to their opponent's result x 500 Life Points. However, if a winner's result is 6, the loser takes 6000 points of damage.' So he rolled a 5 and I rolled a 6, meaning I took off 6000 LP from it, which was how much life point he was remaining.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
One of my epic moments?

Using out a crystal abundance, and two of these:

RainbowDragon-TAEV-EN-ScR-1E.jpg

For a OTK win. Right when I was down to my last 650 LP. Damn, I love this card~

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
Oh wow, I've got a heap of epic moments, mostly at Primary School, since my interest kind od faded toward High School. (Moreso, no one played it anymore aside from me, so I was a little embarrassed and only played at home with my sis from then on haha). Anyway, at my Primary School, there was a heap of duelists and essentially we played all lunch time and recess haha. The group who played consisted of Years 3 and 4 (me) and the 'big kids' the 5's and 6's. We had laddering system much like GX dorms and newbs would start of in Slither Red move to Ra Yellow and and finally Obelisk Blue. I joined as a noob and everyone picked on me haha. I didn't have much of a deck honestly, and sure wasn't as talented as others, especially the year 6s who thrashed duelists like us.

By fondest memory/epic moment was when I was dueling the toughest duelist at our school. His deck primarily centred around Blue Eyes White Dragon and he was thwarting me. He'd already got me down to 500 LP and he was 600. He had his Blue Eyes Ultimate out and all I had was a face down def card. (Red eyes B chick). Lucky for me though I had a plan (although albeit a bit sketchy.) I had Enchanted Javelin face down and so when he attacked I activated it and was back up to 5000. Red eyes B chick was flipped and I was then able to summon Red Eyes B Dragon from my hand to the field. He ended his turn and I actived Fissure which destroyed his only monster, Blue Eyes Ult. leaving him wide open. I attacked him directly. He activated Negate Attack which well, negated my attack haha. Nonetheless I followed that up with Hinotama slicing him down to 100 before using pot of Greed to draw two cards. Luckily for me I snagged Ookazi, leaving him with -200LP and me the winner! Haha

It was tough, but I was really proud.

Last edited:

Germaniac

Victoria Concordia Crescit
Years
Username: アルセウス
Favourite Yu-Gi-Oh! Deck: Jaden
Favourite card:
Spoiler:

Do you have a Youtube Yu-Gi-Oh! channel? Nope
If so, what is it? =.=

Yu-Gi-Oh! after GX (5D's and Zexal) sucks, the new cards ruined the game :(

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
One of my most epic moments actually happened a few days ago - I was using a Prophecy deck against a Mermail deck and managed to get a ridiculous combo going with Judgement Day; basically in one turn I ended up with one Mecha Phantom Beast Drago-Sack, two Fortune of Prophecy, one Reaper of Prophecy and one High Priestess of Prophecy on my side of the field and continued to hit for an incredible amount of damage using Spellbook of Power and having had previously used Strength of Prophecy for extra power, as well as having cleared the field through Spellbook of Fate and Lightning Vortex (using Stoic of Prophecy as a discard to get Temperance of Prophecy into my hand for even more wow-ness). It was just one of those insane turns that leaves you thinking "wow, did I really just do all of that in one turn?" and definitely proves how over-powered Prophecy can be haha.

What are you guys expecting for the next tier lists?

I'm expecting Tier 1 to consist of Prophecy, Elemental Dragons and Mermails, but for Tier 2 I'm thinking there's going to be a few surprises coming in. I hear Harpies are making a huge comeback with their new support (Harpie Channeler, Harpie Dancer, Harpie's Pet Mirage Dragon (that card is the bane of my existence .-.)) so I wouldn't be at all surprised to see them break Tier 3, possibly even Tier 2. My friend adores Harpies so we use them a lot in our duels (usually against me Frogs) and they always manage to pull out some incredible combos, especially with the horrid new Mirage Dragon to have to deal with - they're certainly capable of taking on some of the higher tier decks with the right build. Who knows how far ahead they'd get if Phoenix Formation was released in the TGC :p

I wouldn't be surprised if Hazy Flame stick around the top too - Tier 3 perhaps?

François2

#FutureSun&MoonMod
Years
What are you guys expecting for the next tier lists?

I'm expecting Tier 1 to consist of Prophecy, Elemental Dragons and Mermails, but for Tier 2 I'm thinking there's going to be a few surprises coming in. I hear Harpies are making a huge comeback with their new support (Harpie Channeler, Harpie Dancer, Harpie's Pet Mirage Dragon (that card is the bane of my existence .-.)) so I wouldn't be at all surprised to see them break Tier 3, possibly even Tier 2. My friend adores Harpies so we use them a lot in our duels (usually against me Frogs) and they always manage to pull out some incredible combos, especially with the horrid new Mirage Dragon to have to deal with - they're certainly capable of taking on some of the higher tier decks with the right build. Who knows how far ahead they'd get if Phoenix Formation was released in the TGC :p

I wouldn't be surprised if Hazy Flame stick around the top too - Tier 3 perhaps?

You forgot Evilswarm for tier 1 :P

Anyway:

Username: François
Favourite Yu-Gi-Oh! Deck: Harpie
Favourite card: Slifer the Sky Dragon
Do you have a Youtube Yu-Gi-Oh! channel? Nope

I used to love Yugioh as a child but my interest has came back in a massive way recently, I love building decks so much. Unfortunately I believe I've made every deck I care about enough to build which is kinda sad, but battling with them is just as fun. The only bad thing is that some of my fave decks (Cloudian, Venom) couldn't be worse if they tried :(

Years

Tier 1:
Evilswarms
Prophecy
Elemental Dragons
Mermails
Fire Fists

That is my prediction of what you will constantly see. Also, speaking of Evilswarms, this is my most recent deck list:

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
Username: tabor62
Favourite Yu-Gi-Oh! Deck: Chaos Dragons (The Banlist completely nerfed my deck though >.<)
Favourite card: Blue-Eyes White Dragon will always be my favorite

My favorite one from the OCG only pack: Spell of Mask (I was fortunate enough to have a friend give me his after he quit)
Spoiler:

Do you have a Youtube Yu-Gi-Oh! channel? Nope, I don't play enough to warrant one

I quit for the most part a year ago. I sold the majority of my cards to buy more games. Now I just hang onto my outdated Chaos Dragons deck and Exodia deck. But I'm still open to random discussion if I can find something to say about it haha.

Last edited:
Back