• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

+ Mathematical! + - The Adventure Time Fan Club

Years
83hZqHX.png

Welcome Adventurers!

Come on, grab your friends! We'll go to very distant lands! Welcome aboard to our little club here, where we discuss anything and everything mathematical! Join other members here on PokéCommunity as we take an adventure to the land of Ooo and take part in many adventures with Finn and Jake and see how they have fun. Just always remember that everything we discuss here is not only mathematical, but also algebraic! Holy shmow!​

Guidelines
  • Follow all PokéCommunity Rules.
  • Respect all members and their opinions.
  • Don't spam or troll.
  • Keep all episode discussions in spoiler tags until a week after the episode has aired. This gives people a good amount of time to watch the episode themselves.
  • Try to stay active.
  • You must fill-in a sign-up form in order to join. Don't just jump into the discussion.
  • Have fun!

Become an Adventurer yourself!

The instant you fill out the following form, you're an adventurer!

Username:
Favorite Character:
What time is it? (Hint: Show title!)
Answer the current or previous topics. (More than one's fine.)

Who else is an Adventurer?

This is a list of other members of the club.

Terabyte (club owner)
Favorite Character: Flame Princess

Kouzan
Favorite Character: Jake

Isaac

Aslan

.Aero

Avant Garde
Favorite Character: Lady Rainicorn

Melody
avorite Character: Jake

Minerva
Favorite Character: Marceline

Shadowraze

Fairy
Favorite Character: Fionna

Hannah

Magnetic
Favorite Character: Princess Cookie

Student D1
Favorite Character: Princess Bubblegum

FiersomeLucia

Rai

theroguewriter
Favorite Character: BMO

Finnthehacker
Favorite Character: Marshal Lee

Sverige
Favorite Character: Lumpy Space Princess

Zeffy
Favorite Character: Jake the Dog

Jalsy
Favorite Character: Finn

Nonon

warship
Favorite Character: Finn

F1refly
Favorite Character: Earl of Lemongrab

danks_
Favorite Character: Marshall Lee

Zylas
Favorite Character: James Baxter

Autumn Reverie

SchwarzRozen

Urugamosu

pridekitty

<<Chuckles>>

EricaInRainbowCity

Darkrai666

Omicron

Castwand2
Favorite Character: Gunter

Peitharchia

RainbowShy

Jigglymilk
Favorite Character: Lumpy Space Princess

Isamu Akai

Rezilia
Favorite Character: Simon Petrikov

YellowYoshi

clewis
Favorite Character: Marshall Lee

Akromaric

Quinn
Favorite Character: N/A

isthatyoudan
Favourite Character: Ice King

Goo

O'aka XXIII

RagingThunder555

Gible

Soph3
Favorite Character: Marceline​

Topics

This is just a list of topics we've had over time. The current topic will always be located at the top, and all other past topics located down below the current topic.​

Current Topic

What are your thoughts on the new season of Adventure Time so far? If you haven't seen it yet, what do you expect to see occur in Season 6?​

Past Topics

• Why do you like Adventure Time?
  • What's your favorite episode of Adventure Time?
  • Would you like to live in the Land of Ooo or Aaa?If so, what would you do there?
  • What If the Real Characters (Finn, Jake, etc.) And Reversed Characters (Fionna, Cake, etc.) Meet? What Do You Think Would Happen?
  • If you could write your own episode what would it be about?
  • Have you ever spotted the Snail in any episode (beside his major appearances in the episodes where he's being possessed by The Lich)? If so, how often have you spotted him?
  • Do you have a favorite season of Adventure Time so far?
  • If you could meet your favorite character in real life, how would you react and what would you do?
  • Do you have a least favorite character or one you don't like a lot?
  • Do you have a least favorite episode or one you don't like a lot?
  • Discuss the next episode, "One Last Job". Do you think it's gonna be a scary episode to watch?Do you think we will see a darker side of Jake?
  • If you could live in anywhere in Ooo, where would it be and why?
  • What do you think of the idea of a season 5.2? What kind of episodes do you expect there to be? Any predictions on how season 5 will end?
  • Do you have any ships (Or pairings) that you support either canon or non canon? Which one's your favorite or "OTP (one true pairing)"?
  • What's your theory on why Finn's the only human in Ooo?
  • What character would you like to see return more often and why?

Last edited:

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
Username: ExtremeGamer
What time is it?: Its Adventure Time!

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
Name: Narnia
Favourite Character: Jake
What time is it?: ADVENTURE TIME!

I chose Jake as my favourite character mainly because of his humorous and light-hearted personality. Also he's adorable at times and can be lazy and laid-back which sort of resembles me in certain situations! Personally I also love his ability to transform and stretch himself into almost impossible lengths, along with his loyalty for his friend Finn. It's great seeing him putting his life on risk, just to save his friend. It's really touching you know? Also the design of Jake is just great, enough said. <3

So I guess since there isn't really a topic, how about I throw one in?

Why do you like Adventure Time?

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
Answering the topic:

Because its a fun show, that always makes me laugh. It never fails me, it has got some nice charaters and Jake is awwweeeesoooomeee i love his ability <3333333

EDIT: And his personality too <3

Last edited:

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
Years
Username: .Aero
Favorite Character: BMO (adorable all the time, love BMO)
What time is it?: Adventure Time!

AT has a little bit of everything is why. Deep backstory (which you don't expect from a show like this at first), crazy characters, fun plotlines and honestly some great music (even though Rebecca Sugar is no longer working on Adventure Time sadly). It's in my top 5 television shows of all time for sure.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
Username: Lady Gunner
Favorite Character: Lady Rainicorn <3

Coz it's totally rhombus and algebraic! You really don't need to go in deeper than that!

Melody

Banned
Years
[Supporter]Pachy[/supporter]

It's a fun show, and a breath of fresh air amidst all the stinky cartoons of today.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Username: Meganium90
Favorite Character: Marceline! (But I also like Fionna!)
What time is it?: ADVENTURE TIME.

I love Adventure Time because it's one of the most randomest cartoons I've ever watched. Like Pachy mentioned, it's different from other cartoons out there that suck. Adventure Time is just amazing. <3

Salzorrah

Years
Guys, Puhoy has been released and I'm going to watch it later!

What do you think about the episodes of S5 as of yet?

To me they were bombastic! With Jake and Lady's pups <3, a Fionna and Cake ep, a Simon and Marcy ep, and a D3 GlIThc PeIsod3 WAS AWESOME!

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Username: ExtremeGamer
What time is it?: Its Adventure Time!

Name: Narnia
Favourite Character: Jake
What time is it?: ADVENTURE TIME!

I chose Jake as my favourite character mainly because of his humorous and light-hearted personality. Also he's adorable at times and can be lazy and laid-back which sort of resembles me in certain situations! Personally I also love his ability to transform and stretch himself into almost impossible lengths, along with his loyalty for his friend Finn. It's great seeing him putting his life on risk, just to save his friend. It's really touching you know? Also the design of Jake is just great, enough said. <3

So I guess since there isn't really a topic, how about I throw one in?

Username: .Aero
Favorite Character: BMO (adorable all the time, love BMO)

AT has a little bit of everything is why. Deep backstory (which you don't expect from a show like this at first), crazy characters, fun plotlines and honestly some great music (even though Rebecca Sugar is no longer working on Adventure Time sadly). It's in my top 5 television shows of all time for sure.

Username: Lady Gunner
Favorite Character: Lady Rainicorn <3

Coz it's totally rhombus and algebraic! You really don't need to go in deeper than that!

[Supporter]Pachy[/supporter]

It's a fun show, and a breath of fresh air amidst all the stinky cartoons of today.

Username: Meganium90
Favorite Character: Marceline! (But I also like Fionna!)
What time is it?: ADVENTURE TIME.

I love Adventure Time because it's one of the most randomest cartoons I've ever watched. Like Pachy mentioned, it's different from other cartoons out there that suck. Adventure Time is just amazing. <3

Guys, Puhoy has been released and I'm going to watch it later!

What do you think about the episodes of S5 as of yet?

To me they were bombastic! With Jake and Lady's pups <3, a Fionna and Cake ep, a Simon and Marcy ep, and a D3 GlIThc PeIsod3 WAS AWESOME!

tumblr_m6nv1zVKst1r26mpco1_500.gif

Oh my glob so many responses, I didn't think the club would get approved of so quickly either. O_O I'll probably use "oh my glob" alot in this club. XD

But anyway, Jake's probably my actual favorite character, but LSP comes in second. He's so wise and light-hearted but also humorous at the same time. He's always looking after Finn and knows what to say at the right time. Also he's voiced by the same guy who voices Bender in Futurama, which is an awesome show too. Plus speaking of S5, his babies are cute! :3

And season 5 so far's been great. I'm actually grateful for season 5 for getting me into AT even more cause the episodes are so wonderful. A Glitch is a Glitch was so freaky though o.e Especially teh part with PB's hand making out with Jake's elbow at the end. O_O And the clip of the girl eating her hair....wtf. It was good for a April Fool's episode though! My favorite episode from s5 so far has to be Simon and Marcy. I seriously almost cried, it was so emotional and just really touched me. I felt so bad for Marceline and Simon. Their friendship is so heart-warming. Also really loved Bad Little Boy. The two Fionna and Cake episodes we've have so far have been excellent and I hope we get more in future seasons!

I thought Puhoy was interesting. It's so weird that Finn had sex (he went to tier 15 oh glob) with a pillow girl and had children , grew old and then died in the short time he was gone.

On a related note, "BMO Lost" airs tonight on Cartoon Network! Get ready! Feel free to discuss the episode if I'm not on here at the time. So mini topic for later after it airs : What did you think of BMO Lost? Also I'm gonna add a new rule: Keep all episode discussions in spoiler tags until a week after they've aired. That gives people a good amount of time to watch the episode themselves. (This may be amended later on.) Along with the current topic too of course. Speaking of which.

Answer the topic: I like Adventure Time cause it has that certain charm to it that a lot of cartoons today don't have. It's also hilarious, weird and random at times, but hilarious and they even throw in some suggestive humor now and then. Something just really makes me hooked and addicted to the show.

On another note: I was thinking of changing the CSS background to something that make the text more readable so I don't have to highlight everything. I originally was thinking a cloud background so I sort of want to change it anyways. What you guys think?

Shadowraze

ur mum
Years
Username: Shadowraze
What time is it?: Adventure TIME!

I watch this show along with my sister, most of the times when I'm not on PC. I'm looking forward for the new episodes in CN and go crazy :3

- It goes random and crazy all the time. I like the story around it and I'm enjoying watching it plus it's just to hilarious. :3

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Hah, I just started *really* watching Adventure Time recently, actually. My boyfriend and I got the first 3 seasons and haven't stopped watching it since. I haven't seen all of it yet.. but I did see the Fionna and Cake episode and absolutely loved it! <3; Glad this club was made. :D

Username: Alexial357
What time is it?: Adventure Time~!

It's adorable, that's why! n_n; But really, it's got a lot of charming qualities and a very developed, yet whimsical sense of humor. It's hard not to fall in love with that show.
adventure_time_free_icon___snail_by_dame_tsu-d59ezzs.gif

Treecko

Years
Username: Shadowraze
What time is it?: Adventure TIME!

I watch this show along with my sister, most of the times when I'm not on PC. I'm looking forward for the new episodes in CN and go crazy :3

- It goes random and crazy all the time. I like the story around it and I'm enjoying watching it plus it's just to hilarious. :3

Welcome to the club!

Hah, I just started *really* watching Adventure Time recently, actually. My boyfriend and I got the first 3 seasons and haven't stopped watching it since. I haven't seen all of it yet.. but I did see the Fionna and Cake episode and absolutely loved it! <3; Glad this club was made. :D

Username: Alexial357
What time is it?: Adventure Time~!

It's adorable, that's why! n_n; But really, it's got a lot of charming qualities and a very developed, yet whimsical sense of humor. It's hard not to fall in love with that show.
adventure_time_free_icon___snail_by_dame_tsu-d59ezzs.gif

Welcome to the club Alex! Oh my gosh I love that snail gif. Sadly I've only actually caught the snail once or twice and I needed the AT wiki to help me find it. :(

Ok question time: "BMO Lost" aired last night. What did you guys think of it? Discuss here! Remember to keep all episode discussions in spoilers.

Spoiler:

Salzorrah

Years
BMO Lost

Spoiler:

Treecko

Years
BMO Lost

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Salzorrah

Years
Spoiler:

Treecko

Years
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
Username Laugh, but y'all can call me Hannah.
Favorite Character Marceline, the Vampire Queen!
What time is it? It's Adventure Time!

What do you like about Adventure Time?
What's not to like? Adventure Time is a show that has all my favorite genres combined: from drama to comedy, romance to adventure. I was an Adventurer from the moment I heard the theme song.

Salzorrah

Years

What's not to like? Adventure Time is a show that has all my favorite genres combined: from drama to comedy, romance to adventure. I was an Adventurer from the moment I heard the theme song.

HANNAH! Welcome to the most bombastic and algebraic of the clubs in PC!

Anyways, I think it's time for a new topic.

What's your favorite episode of Adventure Time?

Burning Low. Then Jake The Dad, Lady and Peebles, and pretty much every episode with Lady Rainicorn in it. Oh and Fionna and Cake!

Treecko

Years

Welcome Hannah and ass Gunner said, this is the most bombastic club on PC!

HANNAH! Welcome to the most bombastic and algebraic of the clubs in PC!

Anyways, I think it's time for a new topic.

Burning Low. Then Jake The Dad, Lady and Peebles, and pretty much every episode with Lady Rainicorn in it. Oh and Fionna and Cake!

I was gonna make that topic actually. I really need to make topics myself, considering I'm the owner. XD But you guys go ahead and start topic of your own if you like. :3

Anyway

New topic everyone

I would say for me it's "I Remember You". It's the only episode so far to make me cry , especially the song, which is so sad. Sad how Ice King doesn't really remember knowing Marceline , but I think he somehow knows of their friendship.

Other favorites include You Made Me, Too Young, Jake The Dad, What Was Missing, Lady and Peebles, Bad Little Boy, Fionna and Cake, Thank You, Video Makers (LSP is gotta be my 2nd favorite character) , Gotcha, The Creeps , Susan Strong, heck I have lots of favorites.

Back