• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Call me Link

Years
  • Seen Apr 20, 2013
Hello everyone. I have wanted to join this forum for sometime but i just never had the time. i know that is lazy but i am such a busy person, i also limit myself to the amount of forums i post on and join. i just left the Pokemmo forum as.. well.. they are not so welcoming, Which is fine, i mean they are a very Neish forum if you think about.

Anyway, I hope to enjoy my stay here with everyone. i Hope to find some silly and awesome mods for pokemon game taht i can play also.

I also have a youtube channel but as i am new here and this isn't the place for that i will not be sharing that here, but I do play a lot of pokemon on there. i just finished "Pokemmo", Pokemon white and Pokemon white 2. And i have just started Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Explorers of Time aswel.

If someone could point me in the right way to where i could post my channel that would be awesome.

What I aim to bring to this forum is mods. I am working on a mod of Pokemon fire red in which ever single region is in the game and every pokemon. with all moves and such.

Anyway there isn't much else for me to say so hello everyone.

Link.

Oh and Hello everyone :) This place really does look awesome and i really hope you take me under your wing and other such things.

Last edited:

Warship

異議あり!
Years
hi there and welcome :) you'll probably like it here people are so welcoming. by mods do you mean challenges or do you mean hacks? either way there are plenty of them both here ;) btw your signature is probably the best place to post your channel which you seem to have done by now :D hope you like it here and if you need a chat feel free to vm me. hope you enjoy your stay.

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
Years
Hello everyone. I have wanted to join this forum for sometime but i just never had the time. i know that is lazy but i am such a busy person, i also limit myself to the amount of forums i post on and join. i just left the Pokemmo forum as.. well.. they are not so welcoming, Which is fine, i mean they are a very Neish forum if you think about.

Anyway, I hope to enjoy my stay here with everyone. i Hope to find some silly and awesome mods for pokemon game taht i can play also.

I also have a youtube channel but as i am new here and this isn't the place for that i will not be sharing that here, but I do play a lot of pokemon on there. i just finished "Pokemmo", Pokemon white and Pokemon white 2. And i have just started Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Explorers of Time aswel.

If someone could point me in the right way to where i could post my channel that would be awesome.

What I aim to bring to this forum is mods. I am working on a mod of Pokemon fire red in which ever single region is in the game and every pokemon. with all moves and such.

Anyway there isn't much else for me to say so hello everyone.

Link.

Oh and Hello everyone :) This place really does look awesome and i really hope you take me under your wing and other such things.

Welcome to PC, Link!

If you have a YouTube channel, the smartest place to post it would be either your About Me or your Signature, as warship has said.

I see you have gotten into Hacking(that's what we call modding). The best place for you to start would be the ROM Hacking Section.

If you have any questions, feel free to VM/PM me or one of our amazing PC Moderators.

Have a great time at PC, and see you around!

Regards,
~Tosaka

Back