• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Animated Title Screen

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkyLink

"Mother-of-Pearl" Developer
Years
I've used the Pokemon DS Essentials by venom12 for my project.
But this was not updated for a long time and I get no support from venom12.
So again I use the original from Poccil and Flameguru.

And I wanted to ask if anyone here has a script for an animated title screen like RSE.
I don't want use gif.

Please help me.

PS: I'm german.

PiaCRT

[i]Orange Dev[/i]
Years
Try making a .GIF, but rename it to a .PNG without editing the image. It works for battlers, not sure about titlescreen.

SkyLink

Years
Thx for the Answer.

I know.. it comes a singleframe when i use a .gif (renamed to .png) as titlescreen.

I want a animated titlescreen with individual graphics...
Pic_1, Pic_2, Pic_3, Pic_4, etc...
To be displayed in the sequence and turn into a loop

And when Enter is pressed, a Pokemon Cry will be played before it goes to load screen

I would also like to create an intro to appear before it comes the titlescreen.

Last edited:

PiaCRT

[i]Orange Dev[/i]
Years
I do recall having a script like that, but I highly doubt it's essentials compatible. I'm pretty sure Poccil's documentation had something on that, but his site if no longer up. Try checking the wiki on titlescreens.

SkyLink

Years
Splash screen

The splash screen, or start/title screen, is a single picture in the folder "Graphics/Titles", with the name given by the highlighted part of the following line in the script section Main:
return Scene_Intro.new(['Pic_1'], 'Pic_2') The player must press the use button to close the splash screen and open the "Continue"/"New Game"/etc. screen.
It is important to note that the splash screen (along with the intro screens) is skipped when starting the game in Debug mode. Debug mode will automatically begin a game with the "Continue"/"New Game"/etc. screen.

That's all from the Essentials Wiki..
And that does not help me.

SkyLink

Years
PUSH

I want to create an animated title screen based on a Map

1. I need a "Call Script" command to open the Load menu.
2. And I need an entry in the "Main" script or "Scene_Intro" script so that the map is loaded after the splash screen.

pls help me

COMBOY

Pokémon Crimson & Navy
Years
I've tried to ask OmegaGroudon (O.G. Duke) about the intro sequence he used for his Pokemon Raptor game, but he hasn't answered me yet.
I hope someone here could post the scripts and methods that OG used for his intro and title screen, because I want to use them for my proyect.

I want to know how to make a sequence of RMXP events before the title screen, and also I want to make a Pokemon cry to sound when you press start on the title screen.

Intro of Pokemon Raptor
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dh5QxM-Uulo

Title screen for Pokemon Raptor
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KCWkmlG4V4

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2015
hey ich kann dir was sagen dass geht nicht soh einfach ich habe mich fast ein halbes jahr damit befasst und dass klappt nicht richtig.bei raptor ex hat er dass so gemacht dass alles über eine map leuft.auf diser map werden einzelen events dann ausgelöst ,z.b. dass der charakter erst ein paar schritte macht und dann die einzelnen bilder vom kampf kommen.Ich könnte zwar jederzeit an dss scibt dafür drankommen aber ich finde dass wäre unfär.Falls du irgentwie es herausfindest ,sag mir bitte bescheid.Oh und falls du es genauer erklärt haben möchtest schreib mir per pn .

Maruno

Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials
Years
This is an English forum, so please try to speak English when posting here. Also, one of the rules is that you shouldn't post in a thread which has been inactive for more than 2 months.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back