• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Minami Trainer's Guild OOC (PG-17)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix_Mew

Trainer of all things adorable
Years
IT IS HERE! Please check out the IC in Pokemon Roleplays. It's quite an amazing roleplay if I do say so myself. Note that OOC comments need to be directed here after your character sheet is up.

Years
Wow... I just looked at the new profile, Darkhaven. I'm just letting you know that in all my years of role playing experience, both tabletop and forum based, that I have seen one and only one person capable of pulling off a character like the one you just posted.

All I can say is that I hope you can pull this off.

Phoenix_Mew

Years
M'kay. So we'll be starting this up tomorrow. Thanks to everyone who's applied, and I look forward to getting started. My co-owner, Master Electrician will be with us soon, and then everyone will be in.

After he posts, I will completely close applications. If anyone wants in before then, they'd best get in now.

Years
That wasn't exactly a vote of confidence... but I guess I'll see. Maybe you'll prove me wrong. I certainly hope so.

Shaydeh

Banned
Years
Indeed, it should be interesting. No worries Darkhaven, doing your best to emulate gayness is all one can really ask for. Can't wait to see your happy person in action! =)

EDIT: Oh btw, due to the difference in time zones, I may be a little late in posting, just to give you guys a heads up.

Last edited:

Wilow-Wisp

Ò__Ô
Years
Mkay, quick question:

Do the trainees get to have their pokemon with them all of the time, or just when they need them for specific classes?

Phoenix_Mew

Years
Because the bond between Pokemon and Trainer is so strong in Minami, the Pokemon is always with the trainer. Also note that Pokeballs are extremely frowned upon. Of course, if you happened to bond with a Snorlax, you're obviously not going to fit him into your dorm with you, and then the use of a Pokeball is allowed.

However, if your Pokemon is a fairly normal size, it will always be with you.

And if you have one (like a Ponyta) that doesn't go up stairs easilly, Pokeballs can also be used sparingly. However, only Trainers with such Pokemon are even issued Pokeballs, so if you're like my character with an Espeon, they don't even have a Pokeball.

Phoenix_Mew

Years
And for Alii6, if they ever show up in this thread: Your character sheet has been declined. You obviously did not read my first post at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back