• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Poke dots? Feed back and think tank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2013
Hey guys, hopefully I'm doing it right this time. Attached is a design I just finished and I wanted to know what you guys thought of it. It consists of all 26 poke balls found in the game plus 2 additional found in the series.

I wanted to get your feedback on the design as well what do you guys think it would look good on? I attached a shirt design utilizing the design as well as a bow tie, but if you guys have any great ideas about application, I'd love to hear it!

Smynty

p.s. If you guys got the pun, you're awesome.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Um.. the Smynty has only made one post, this one, and has not been online since April 22nd. It's safe to say that this discussion is going nowhere so I'm going to close this.

Finish3r, this is getting pretty close to the 2 month revival rule, so keep that in mind, okay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back